GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a small bit of poor quality footage of the final run up the hill this afternoon at the Kop Hill Climb.

I do not think there was a lot more time in me than this, but perhaps the car could do better.

Very many thanks to Iain Litchfield and his team who have worked 24/7 to get the car ready for this and Silverstone on the 25th Sept.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car is good now and the Kop Hill climb is a non timed event at the moment. A lot less tight corners but still very narrow.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
You'll be doing "drag" racing next John !!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
John, a friend text me a picture of your car from the event asking if I knew it. He was very impressed. Said you beat the P1 time?!

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
John,

I believe you are running a little more torque this year, if so do you think it has made a significant difference?

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dylan, the torque is still capped at about 650 as I have had a few issues when running more.

I think the car is performing well now and the speed up Kop Hill was significantly quicker than last year.

And yes, I did go nearly 4 seconds quicker than the P1 and 2 seconds quicker than the lime green La Ferrari owned by Jamiroquai.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What the clip doesn't show are the bumps that cause the car to be temporarily airborne before a couple of the minor bends - all adds to the fun.

Prescott Hill climb is a different story altogether!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts