GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a customer with a beautiful White 2011 model GTR wanting as much carbon as he could get! Unfortunately, recent customers cleared me out and with this customer just turning up with no appointment or even a phone call to check stock availability... luckily we still managed to have the following for him:

- KR Carbon OEM Rear Spoiler Set
- KR Carbon Front Splitter
- KR Carbon Side Skirts
- KR Carbon Bonnet Vents
- KR Carbon Gear Selector Surround
- KR Carbon Front Fender Vents

Since there's always been some debate over what fits pre-2011 and what fits 2011+ models, I thought I'd take photos of this one to show members for your records :)

Spoiler went on no probs...

Here's the original 2011 front splitter

Here's the KR Carbon Front Splitter fitted! (all mounting holes were a PERFECT FIT, no different to the earlier models)

KR Carbon Side Skirts also PERFECT FIT

KR Carbon Gear Selector Surround looks stunning with the rest of the standard 2011 carbon dash panels..

Unfortunately, we ran out of stock of the KR Carbon Rear Diffusers, but just judging by eye, we are quite confident that we can make small alterations to allow for the standard 2011 carbon under-diffuser (with fog light) to fit with our diffuser ;) The customer will pay another trip to have more carbon once they come back in stock...

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Looks great....as soon as I save up some pennies will be giving you a call :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a container arriving in 3 weeks with some NEW Carbon Parts which isn't on our website yet.

The KR Splitters, Side Skirts and Diffusers.. bonnet vents and fender vents are due in around 4-6 weeks time as we didn't expect to sell out so suddenly! (but they do make the GTR looks a hell of a lot better to be fair, plus they are just so simple to fit! ;)

should have a couple spoilers and front grilles left in stock atm.

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Price £250 RRP but currently £149.99 on our website
exc VAT

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Could you PM me across the package price for the rear diffuser, side skirts, front splitter, bonnet vents, and the lower lip on the front bumper below the GT-R badge / grill if possible.

I'm resisting temptation for to long the will power in me is to weak...

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Looks like mine will when I've saved the pennies!

Good work :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We did have quite a lot of interior parts in carbon, but it didnt really pass my personal quality control so we discontinued them. Although I still have a centre console (piece that goes around the gear selector surround and handbrake.. in stock.

And obviously the gear selector surround itself is a very nice item which we continue to offer and stock ;)

Once we have new interior parts which we are happy to offer to you guys, we will let you know.

Thanks
Albert

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
What about under bonnet carbon Albert? I see you guys do the covers and slam panel, are you going to do a carbon engine bay panel like titek do?

I'm wanting to carbon up under the bonnet but want to use same make for it all, match the weave and colour

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looking good Albert. Still looking to get the rest of my CF goodies sorted. Recent trip to Litchfields got in the way unfortunately !
Will be in touch soon hopefully.

Really interested to hear how you get on with the diffuser going on to a MY11.

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
What about under bonnet carbon Albert? I see you guys do the covers and slam panel, are you going to do a carbon engine bay panel like titek do?

I'm wanting to carbon up under the bonnet but want to use same make for it all, match the weave and colour
KR do carbon slam panels. I've only got the plenum cover so far and love it. It has space for the OEM Nissan badge to be stuck on to make it look factory.

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks David. Appreciate your comments. It really does need to be seen and compared. Whether it is branded or not, the carbon quality and consistency has got to be spot on for them to be fitted on something like a GTR. Which is why we have massively tight quality control on all GTR parts ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts