GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Thought we'd post some photos of the carbon products on our R35 GTR so far.

All of the carbon products are available in our new range - HYBRID CARBON Complete. Contact us for details.

Still to come is the following:

- Carbon Front Grille
- Carbon Exhaust Covers
- Carbon Side Skirts
- Carbon wing vents
- Carbon Canards

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For those who havent seen our Hybrid Carbon Complete range, here are some photos of the products close up..

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do i correctly assume you're not actually making these yourself i.e. you're importing them ?

Thanks
Is that relevant?

I don't make it MYSELF but I do have a team of people working in our factory overseas that make our carbon and FRP kits.

Joe

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
wooo, I love that rear wing!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Is that relevant?

I don't make it MYSELF but I do have a team of people working in our factory overseas that make our carbon and FRP kits.

Joe
actually its very relevant. im glad you have answered honestly too, that says your at least honest.

i will keep the rest of my opinions to myself.

btw did you guys get some doors made yet?

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doors are ready for production, but are only available in FULL CARBON.

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
295 Posts
Is that relevant?

Joe
Yes it is relevant as im looking for someone decent in the UK that can make me some carbon fibre parts, so i emailed/posted most of the carbon fibre suppliers on here to ask if any of them were actual manufacturers. Hence why i asked if you were making them yourself, i wasn't having a go at your product.

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it is relevant as im looking for someone decent in the UK that can make me some carbon fibre parts, so i emailed/posted most of the carbon fibre suppliers on here to ask if any of them were actual manufacturers. Hence why i asked if you were making them yourself, i wasn't having a go at your product.
Kochi

are you gonna be going to Japshow ? We will have our 35 on the std and you can check out the quality yourself to make your own judgement.

There has been a good number of members who have seen our car and can comment on the carbon on the 35. Yet I have not seen another brand of the same quality competitively.

Joe

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
634 Posts
I love the bonnet and the rear but I wont buy them until someone does a roof. I know you can get it wrapped but then the nice carbon on the front and rear show the roof up. Does anyone yet know of a panel that is being made for the roof.

I dont mind if it just sits on top of the roof panel as extra weight will be more than accounted for with the bonnet and the roof.

Kp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts