GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about kreissieg as they make exhaust for gtr, wonder if it is any good?

·
Registered
26 Posts
The build quality and sound brilliant, you can control the sound by a switch to make it louder or quiet, you wouldn't go wrong with this. The only thing you have to consider is whether you want a titanium or stainless, they only build the exhaust in stainless also the price is pretty expensive. cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've heard the Kreisseg Valvetronic F1 exhaust system on a Gallardo Superleggera and a Lotus Exige S and both sounded fantastic! They are pretty expensive but of good quality. The wireless remote feature to turn on/off the valve is great depending on whether you're in the mood.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, appreciate for your information. Btw what is the exhaust you guys have on your GTR?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I can vouch for the quality of the company. Had a system fitted on a 360 and they are superb. I haven't seen one on a GTR yet but I can assume it should be of very high quality.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the full system on mine, from turbo down pipe to back box. As you said the quality is brilliant very well build

1 - 6 of 6 Posts