GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE Testing the water :

I have for sale my 2011 MY11 (Last of the CBA's) GT-R R35 Stage 4.25, Black Edition in Kuro Black

I love my cars and have owned jap cars for the last 18years so as you'd expect I know how to look after them and have never wanted for anything...... I love my GTR She has always warmed up & cooled down, as you'd expect and has more

than the required amount of mechanical sympathy applied to her, she has never been launched, never been tracked or dragged, but I don't really use her all that much so it might be time to sell up.

She currently sits at 25,000 miles with full service history, all Middlehurst (where she was purchased) for the first three years and then ACSpeedtech after this (they have done all the work on her)
She has had 2 loving owners prior to me (me being the third) and have owned her for over 3.5 faultless years! She has never seen any winter months, she is a complete garage queen.

I have only covered around 8K miles in the last two years of ownership as the weather generally isn't good enough to take her out, 1K of these miles was to Le mans and back...... As stated she gets tucked up in October and Comes out in April with her first drive being straight to ACSpeedtech for a full service, every fluid changed.

Valid MOT, with as you***8217;d expect no advisories, until 30/04/2018.

I own her outright, no finance or loans secured against her and she is HPI clear.

Only serious buyers, so no test pilots please.
Any test drive will be done by me, with you as passenger.
Once sale has been agreed & deposit paid, with proof of insurance & licence you will be able to test drive yourself with me as passenger.

All the usual standard R35 options on the Black Edition:
-- Black/Red leather & Alcantara heated seats, with electronic adjustment.
-- HD screen with Sat-Nav.
-- Xenon headlights.
-- Bluetooth & USB connectivity.
-- Remote control door locks, keyless entry, with 2 keys.
-- Electric folding/heated door mirrors.
-- Dual zone climate control.
-- Bose stereo system with 10GB hard drive.
-- Automatic headlights & wipers.
-- Multi-function steering wheel controls, for stereo, phone, sat-nav & cruise control.
-- Automatic dim rear-view mirror.
-- Vehicle dynamic adjustable settings, for gearbox, suspension, traction control.
-- Airbags.
-- GTR embossed OE carpet mats.
-- Tracker with 2 fobs
-- Rear parking sensors
-- Rear Camera
-- ACSPeedtech Stage 4.25 ***8211; approx. 650bhp/600+ torques (carried out in April 2015) which includes:
-- ACSpeedtech Decat Downpipes, ACSpeedtech Intakes (80mm) and induction, 1050cc ANSU Injectors, Miltek non Res Y-Pipe
-- ACspeedtech (ECUTek) RACEROM 3x switchable maps featuring :
enhanced 99 mode, full
race mode plus pops and bangs and rolling launch control (Updated as of March 2015),
Valet mode (all timing removed, no boost, low rev limit).
-- Nismo Gearbox software update
-- Eibach lowering springs (fitted April 2016) whilst in for Service
-- Quantum44 20x10 and 20x12 Forged alloys in Gloss Black with new tyres (only covered 2K)
-- New Battery
-- Rear 4 light kit fitted
-- New Front Discs and Pads
-- Bonded and Sprayed (colour coded to car)

She has been my pride and joy and as you can see she has had everything spent on her and she has been nowhere and I just think it's a lot of money to have tied up doing nothing. I'm in no rush to sell, she is going off the road soon for

winter so if she doesn't sell she will just go away and I will forget I have her for 6 months.

You will also get the std airboxes, Y-pipe with her.

Price is £48000
mail address : [email protected]
phone number : 07862260410

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GLWTS! Sounds like it's well looked after.

What are you getting next?
Not a clue to be honest, just sit on the money and see what comes up, am tempted by the new ttrs but I just think I'm going to be disappointed so will just ponce around in my v6 TT for now I guess

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Shut it you queen! Shouldn't you be wacking off over your car?? Sorry waxing your car! Get back in your garage
your not selling up are you???
who we going to pick on/laugh at if you go :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup contemplating selling up, if the money come along I will, if it doesn't I don't mind keeping her, I do love her!!

Lol says the man needing backup because the bigger bays were picking on him, it's ok Geoff I'll be there to support you mate

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Yup contemplating selling up, if the money come along I will, if it doesn't I don't mind keeping her, I do love her!!

Lol says the man needing backup because the bigger bays were picking on him, it's ok Geoff I'll be there to support you mate
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: picking on me my a55. there just getting a tad brave in there old age :wavey:

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Not selling anymore....... she's going in to hibernation and will forge in the spring :)
congratulations!! the right choice, partly! Great you're keeping the car, would be even better if you enjoyed it over the winter! Get some mpss on, and man it up!

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
I have Cup2's on her at the moment....... still not coming out In the winter LOL
cup2s are shite in the winter and cold! (cant get enough heat in them to get good grip, sliding round roundabouts) thats why i sold mine, and use mpss for autumn-winter-spring and Toyo R888 for summer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts