GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of interest, how many lady GT-R owners are out there? Like to hear from you about what you think of the car, why you chose it and whether you are interested in modding too.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing from the response, with the exception of Anna, there aren't any on the forum from the uk. I asked originally cos I only seen one, a successful female MD of a company local to me

·
Super Moderator
15,689 Posts
/cough

No R35 yet...might change this summer!:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So cool! without sounding like a shmuck, insulting, patronising etc etc MR2's I can understand, why not a Porsche or Merc? why a GTR? I ask just totally out of curiosity

·
Super Moderator
15,689 Posts
I do like Porsches and I have had an SLK:chuckle:
GTR, just like everything about it. Am a bit of a car nut anyway and have a racing licence....

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fair play to ya :bowdown1: my ex-wife to be just didn't get it, didn't appreciate what she was riding in or what it was capable of. In one breathe she would say it was way too expensive and in the next would say why didn't I get a XKR-S cos it looked a lot nicer lol Hope you find your way into an R35 soon but don't get rid of the R34, it's a beaut!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,689 Posts
Well there are female petrol heads in the world! Irony is my husband has no interest in cars, lol. I am intending to keep the 34, only reason I haven't yet got a 35 is I want both:p

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Well there are female petrol heads in the world! Irony is my husband has no interest in cars, lol. I am intending to keep the 34, only reason I haven't yet got a 35 is I want both:p
Cant go wrong with both!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'm guessing from the response, with the exception of Anna, there aren't any on the forum from the uk. I asked originally cos I only seen one, a successful female MD of a company local to me
That must be the white one I see every morning in Cheltenham.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes may well be the same one, a MY09 or 10. Owns the signal company on old Cheltenham road, don't quote me only what I heard

1 - 20 of 21 Posts