GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals,

I've been a member of this BBS for a year after toying with the idea of buying an R34. Therefore I haven't contributed all that much.... hopefully I can redeem myself....
Over the past two years I have organised a sports car meetup in Cumbria in which after a meetup we go for a blast around the lakes (all on sportscar friendly roads).

The event is a long way off at the moment but I thought I'd let you guys know early as I'd like to see some Skylines turn up in some good numbers.

So if any of you are fairly local to the Cumbria area then please feel free to attend this event.

All the details are on the link below:
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=59708

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy - ha ha, no you'll be charged £10 for every road kill !! ;-) And a further £5 for any wildlife found sucked into your intercooler ! (only joking)

No, seriously I thought the £2 per person will be a good idea to give the event a secondary purpose. A chance to give something back to the Lake District.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I'll be in for that. Its my wifes 40th Birthday weekend so she'll be well chuffed .....not:smokin:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to see a number of Skylines to be attending this event. The roads that we'll be driving will be perfect for these types of cars.
If everyone turns up it looks like there may be upto 50 or so cars of all types of make and variety within the classes of Supercar/GT/Sportscar. Its going to be some sight on the route.

·
Registered
20 Posts
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Cant make this one sorry , My car broke down today ... :bawling:
Have a great day ..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts