GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i have my thoughts that my both lambdas are not working properly.

What should power fc show on o2-1 and o2-2?

as you can see on the picture mine shows 1.2-1.3 volts constant even when warm and on idle..

·
547 Posts
When o2h is on (yours is) and this happens when water temp reach 20degC in my car, my values drop to some 0.1v on both sensors

·
547 Posts
Don't know if it has anything to do with water temp, it just happens then. That's when they start to drop, your figues are way higher than mine, they are close to 0

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well after a little bit of searching and learning of the PFC, i saw that my lambdas was not activated...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi,

Those figures would indicate a rich reading.
The Lambda's are 0v to 1v (o volts when lean and 1 volt when rich)
Ideally you would want to see them sweeping between 0 and 1 volts, however this will only happen if the power FC is set to use the lambda's.
Both of my O2 sensors even when running the standard ECU originally sat at 0 volts at tickover, but fluctuated as they should once the revs were picked up a little, I tested with my emissions analyser and the fuelling was fine so it seems the heaters in my o2 sensors were rubbsih and the sensors only started working properly once they got a little heat from higher revs.
I would say that your map is set to run rich at tickover and ignoring the O2 sensors.

Edward.
P.S Even though the o2 sensors are 0 to 1 volt, if the fuelling is extremely rich they can read even higher than 1 volt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts