GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm in West Lancs but sold my R35 to a friend in South Yorks:)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Not something i would of done but everyones different:)
Been there done that.

They're a fantastic car but i wanted more from the aspects of the GT-R that are not that good. Very difficult to find a good all rounder but i've got as close as is likely with my current motor.

Miss my GT-R every now & again but that soon passes. Is a car every car nut should own at some point though. I still get to see & go out in my old GT-R often so although it's in Yorkshire, it's not that far away.

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been there done that.

They're a fantastic car but i wanted more from the aspects of the GT-R that are not that good. Very difficult to find a good all rounder but i've got as close as is likely with my current motor.

Miss my GT-R every now & again but that soon passes. Is a car every car nut should own at some point though. I still get to see & go out in my old GT-R often so although it's in Yorkshire, it's not that far away.
Fair enough pal i like the look of your M5 id of gone for that colour too the M5 is my favorite BMW also if id of gone for another car after your GTR it would of been an RS5:)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Fair enough pal i like the look of your M5 id of gone for that colour too the M5 is my favorite BMW also if id of gone for another car after your GTR it would of been an RS5:)
Had my fill of Fast Audi's for now but the RS5 isn't one that floats my boat as old tech & had that engine in my B7 RS4 so a lot slower than the new M5. Is a bonny car & the only current Audi that interested me was the C7 RS6 but being Avant only & Audi not being generous on their offers i chose the F10 M5 instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts