GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting the link g3 fitted to my 32 in a couple of weeks and was looking for some advise about lanch control and anti lag. I don't really need these but I love the noise the anti lag makes, and I know anti lag shits turbos, but do you still get the popping and banging from lanch control, and how much of a difference do they make.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love it on my 33 with the pops & bangs of the excess gas from the exhaust when I'm caining it & then slow her down in a lower gear... love it

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
If you have std oil pump or a n1, then I would seriously not use LC where it will be banging on the limiter. If not sooner, it has the great potential to shatter the inner oil pump gear. If you looked at how much the contact patch is between the crank flat and the inter gear I am sure you would reconsider.

I'll try and find a picture for you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love it on my 33 with the pops & bangs of the excess gas from the exhaust when I'm caining it & then slow her down in a lower gear... love it
Do you have lanch control or anti lag pal, because if it pops and bang with the lanch control I won't get anti lag

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have std oil pump or a n1, then I would seriously not use LC where it will be banging on the limiter. If not sooner, it has the great potential to shatter the inner oil pump gear. If you looked at how much the contact patch is between the crank flat and the inter gear I am sure you would reconsider.

I'll try and find a picture for you.
I didn't know that, but I'm a big kid is there a safe way of doing this tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts