GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All for an R32GTR unless otherwise stated, Ring on 07810278583

OS Giken Triple plate clutch , This came out of my car that I broke for parts and was in perfect working order , will hold 1000bhp and is not an ***8216;on/off***8217; clutch very reasonable in use considering it***8217;s power capability, average plates are between 3.85mm -3.90, New is 4mm so very little use. £400 SOLD!

Rear subframe with all reinforcing work carried out, media blasted and then had 6 coats (Sprayed) of POR 15 applied, save a fortune of time and money as all the gusseting has been done £450

Pair of lower rear suspension arms new ball joint***8217;s. £80 SOLD!!

Perfect pair of headlights rare with none of the usual cracks these usually have £420

Front subframe, very solid and straight, would benefit from powder coating or painting, £200

OEM center gauges , perfect working condition £90

OEM Air con / Heater unit perfect condition £180

Mint PAIR of genuine door weather strip retainers WITH excellent condition door rubbers, These cost a fortune from Nissan these days in perfect condition with NONE of the usual cracks. £400 SOLD!!

R32GTR Servo, full working order but needs a re paint £50

Set of 4 AVS 17***8217;***8217; x 9***8217;***8217; +18 Made in Japan 6 spoke wheels , totally straight but in need of a refurb. £200 SOLD!!

Refurbished rear R33 GTR Differential, with a 1.5 Way NISMO LSD Fitted £750 SOLD!!

MOMO Race leather steering wheel with quick release boss / adapter + Momo Gearknob all in excellent condition £150 SOLD!!

PAIR of OEM Wings , these are perfect and have been bean professionally prepped in 2K primer ready for whatever colour you want to paint them.
£500 SOLD!!

Apexi twin silencer Stainless Exhaust. ***8216;engine***8217; end 75mm, centre section 90mm, End 115mm, comes with proper Apexi Baffle if you track day! £260 SOLD!

3***8217;***8217; Down pipe ***8216;Turbo Back***8217; with a Bosch LSU-4 Wide band Lamda Sensor fitted and an EGT sensor. 75mmID with 75mm between bolt centre***8217;s. £150 SOLD!!

One brand new Coil Pack in original Packaging £20

I bought the fibre glass door ***8216;inners***8217;a pictured a few years ago when I was building a race car these will need bonding onto standard door skins or fibreglass versions, these would lose a lot of weight as the standard doors weigh a ton. £120

Centre console plastics (smooth Black) in excellent condition NO CRACKS , one fixing lug missing on ***8216;gauge***8217; piece but snaps into place and once in doesn***8217;t effect the look or fitment in any way, £140

FRESHLY HONED block to 87mm . RB26 05U Block with oil squirters, complete with sump with perfect differential and baffle. £450

A selection of hard pipes these were the ones fitted to my car and fit perfectly with the ARC intercooler below, although they would fit any aftermarket intercooler . One pipe is Greddy and one has a Temp sensor in it £120 SOLD!!

Genuine ARC Intercooler, this was on my car while it was running approx 650bhp and kept intake temps very steady, I few bent fins but in perfect working order , Great high quality intercooler £300 SOLD !!

Steering column perfect working order with key and lower UJ***8217;s. £150

Rear standard spats need paint but in excellent condition. £40

One Genuine Low Mount Bride Drivers side seat rail. £80 Sold!!

One Genuine Passenger side Low Mount Recaro Seat rail . £70 SOLD!!

Pair of front standard Spats need paint but in excellent condition . £40

Large amount of standard cylinder head Springs, Collets , valves , buckets, these have come from various heads I have had over the years that were upgraded to HKS/ Tomei Hardware , so all very usable if you are running or rebuilding standard heads , obviously would cost a small fortune from Nissan. £100 SOLD!!

Pair of NISMO Veruspeed oil filters , one box is a bit battered but both are Brand New. £20 SOLD!!

Rare old school Greddy Boost gauge. £30

Perfect Drivers side Window switch no wear. £20

Brand New 88mm HKS Metal Head and Exhaust metal Gasket. £60

Rear R32GTR bumper complete with brackets/rubbers and fixings, No cracks Good paint in KH2 but not mint. £200 Sold!!

2nd rear bumper R32GTR in White bare Bumper No Cracks, will need painting . £100 SOLD!!

G-Sensor R32GTR . £120

All 4 arch liners R32GTR , really nice condition apart from one of the rears which has a piece missing ( see Pics) , the odd small crack but well above average condition. £120 for all 4 SOLD !!

Very Early R32GTR 300KM Clocks came off a 1989 GTR, perfect working condition, £200

Monster Wilwood 406mm Front Brake***8217;s , these consist of the largest 6 pot callipers Wilwood do, 2 calipers, Ceri metallic Brake Pads 2 discs and 2 bells, the bells need finishing and brackets made up, . These were going on my car, You need a very generous 18***8217;***8217; but due to the shape of the calipers these fit inside Nismo GT4's, or other Rays and would give incredible stopping power. Would be the biggest brake set up possible inside 18***8217;***8217; . Obviously will fit 19'' and above, Cost new over £2000, All brand new, never used.
£1100.

R32 GTR Air Con fan and shroud, perfect , No Rust, all working with none of the usual cracks or damage to the shroud. £120

Rear LOWER glass trim and 2 upper corner trims ONLY , perfect condition. £40

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have both of those but please read the advert as i have one bride rail and one recaro rail (left and right), also i state that the rear window trim is the lower part and top corners only, if you saw this ignore the above but i don't want any confusion:) But yes all avaliable.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts