GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Any pics/info for this intercooler? Pardon my ignorance - does it come with whatever is needed to replace it "as is" with the stock I/C?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup it does

you may want to go for the hard pipe kit as well if you are going for bigger boost as well.
Speak to a tumer about that and would be worth doing if you have the bumper off anyway.

Nick

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I'm not looking to up my power at the moment, but an I/C is obviously something I would need in the future whenever I choose to go further down the path as it were. Certainly it's something that's worth having even if not used to the full...

But I digress..

When you say its the same as the Trust/HKS items - do you literally mean its exactly the same as those, or am I being completely stupid? :)

I did a search around the web, and even on A'PEXI's website but I couldn't find anything specific about the one you've got for sale.

Maybe Im looking in the wrong place! :)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Durz...

the cooler in bigger format will automatically give you more chuff and most importantly torque as you will be senidng a much cooler charge to the inlet. Also it will be a big improvement over summer as well when the heat comes up.
I have heard claims of 20 BHP up and 20lbs torque up with bigger coolers.
Nick

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of price would you be looking for? I have no idea how much these normally retail for (I can only find comparable ones for RX7's, etc) and I wouldn't want to insult you :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
STILL UP FOR GRABS?

Nick, is this item still up for sale? I may also have an interest in your springs if you still have them....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts