GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Do to the iminant arrival of my new car, I need to sell the Skyline, and it shall be sadly missed.

Details for those who don't know:

1996, N reg, Light Silver, 50,000 Miles, FSH, 400+ BHP Conversion, Nismo splitter, £1000 Clifford Concept 600 + Sense and Tell talking, £600 RAC Trackstar (Negotiable), Never been thrashed around a track either.

Mods:
HKS Induction Kit
HKS Hiper Muffler
De cat pipe
Nismo Front Pipes
Blitz Access ECU @ 1 bar
HKS Plugs
HKS Intercooler
HKS Cams
NisMo Paddle clutch
Lightened flywheel
+ Much More...

Sadly it will be missed as it's been the nicest and most reliable car I've ever owned, but need the money to fund my new motor.

Absolute Gift @ £17,750ono

Please call Chris Lloyd on (07770) 572665

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Final Call ...

Guys

This is the last chance to get your hands on a bargain, before I end up trading it in for some silly price at a dealers. This car is a beauty and has been well looked after. Reduced to £17,250 for quick sale and may p/x a car upto value of £5,000.

Phone for full spec.

Cheers

Chris L

(07770) 572665

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
R33 GTR

Guys

Thanks to everyone who showed interest in the car, but it is now sold. NSX ownership here we come !!!

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alan

Already bought an NSX. Supercharged too, so it should be a bit nippier than standard. The GTR seems like its going to a good home too. It shall be missed.

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
773 Posts
Chris, thanks for compling the buyers guide on your web site. Helped loads when I was looking for an R33.

Good luck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTR

No it's not the NSX from Banzai, this one's from Japan and should be here in 2 weeks "when da boat comes in"

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chris,

Just shoving the cheque for the deposit in the post...

Would normally be with you tomorrow I suppose - but what with the Christmas mail - expect it some time this week ?

Cheers,

Bry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts