GTR Forum banner

Last of UK R34's FOR SALE

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  N111GTR 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to a change in circumstances the baby is up for sale:confused:

Here are the details:

1st September 2001 R34 V-spec UK Car (51 Plate)
Silver metalic with black leather
18,000 miles

The car has 25k worth of tuning upgrades all done by Abbey. The car was run in properly whilst standard for the first 3000 miles, then went to stage 1 and then 5000 miles later to its current state of tune.

HKS INTERCOOLER
NISMO RADIATOR
HARD PIPE KIT
HKS 1.6mm Head Gasket
264 HKS CAMS
HKS FUEL PUMP
HKS OIL PUMP
TRUST SUMP
550 INJECTORS PLUS BRAIDED HOSES
BLITZ INTAKES
TRUST DOWN PIPE
TRUST EXHAUST PLUS DE-CAT
HKS FUEL RAIL
HKS BOOST CONTROLLER WITH TRIGGER BUTTON
CATCH TANK
AP RACING 6 POT BRAKES WITH DS 2500
DS 2000 REAR PADS
RACING BRAKE FLUID
OIL COOLER
DIFF COOLER
GEARBOX COOLER
NISMO SINGLE PLATE CLUTCH
MFD 2 UPGRADE

HKS 25/10 ROLLER NEEDLE TURBO'S TOTALLY RE-BUILT BY ABBEY 1000 MILES AGO
BRAND NEW HKS ACTUATORS FITTED 1000 MILES AGO
POWER FC MAPPED BY ABBEY (MARK GILLAM) ON THEIR NEW DYNO

The car has a tracker and all usual UK car refinements such as cat 1 alarm and a Kenwood Stealth stereo / CD.

It is mainly run at 0.9 bar which equates to about 430 BHP, it made 503 bhp at 1.2 bar and 538 BHP at 1.325 bar. The conversion is very drivable and avoids the lag of a mega tuned car.

I fastigously change the oil every 2000 miles and I believe you would be hard pushed to find such a late well tuned car for sale at the present time. It was never my plan to sell the car but a change of circumstances means that someone is going to get the opportunity to own a late UK 34 with 25k of tuning parts for a fraction of the price it actually cost to build.

Please e-mail or call me if you are seriously interested in viewing the car.

Thank you

Jamie Martin

jamie_martin@btinternet.com

Mobile: 07771 535653

See less See more
#2 ·
Jamie,

Sorry to see you're having to put the 34 up for sale. Yours is the only R34 i've ever been out in - and i was highly impressed - at both the car and your driving ability.

Good luck on the sale - somebody is going to get themselves a great example.

Daz

#5 ·
Oh No !!!

Jamie, how about my R34 GT-S for PX ??

#6 ·
Steve,

Are you on drugs? Its going to be bad enough missing the car let alone driving your Banana around, knowing that you are porking my pride and joy.

Do you eat custard when you drive the car? or do you prefer cream:D

Jamie.

#10 ·
Jim,

When the car sell's it will be with the mods on the car not separately.

Colin,

Your right Warrender are marketing the car for me. However I'd be interested to know how you can be sure that my price is open to negotiation?? You don't know me or the car and you don't own a Skyline from what I can gather.

In my mind this points to you being very unexperienced with the skyline mark and very "unsure".

So please think about your precise position in future before you Hijack a post.

Jamie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.