1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to LangJökull glaciar last saturday with 3 of my friends...lot of fun

and then this happened

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
and here comes a few pics from the road we went after we went from the glaciar...its called "kaldidalur" in icelandic and something like "cold-valley" in english

and there was some others too

well..more of us :lol:

I hope you like the pix

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Great photo's....

I nearly took my girlfriend to Iceland last year.... But i decided to put some money aside for a decent clutch instead...:( It may be prudent not to show her your photo's as it could compromise our relationship! :D

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a lot more pics of the trip...a lot of the landscape where we drove...

·
Registered
188 Posts
beautiful scenery and nice pics...but I've got to be paid to go there and drive with the windows opened (11th pic) ^^ Seems fun with that Chevrolet small block in the snow though.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Sweet!!!

Awesome pictures Dohc...I love the way you guys are out there with light jackets on. I do have a question though...where are your spare tires...I would think a flat could cause some serious issues in that terrain.

Tom80...I think that we are looking at an AMC V-8 there...possibly 360-401...dont know hot to tell the dif between them. Love the big tires though and it does look like fun!!!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Certainly hope the heater works extra well! You must carry a lot of emergency spares, fuel, blankets, walkie talkies, etc. in case of trouble? Brrrr...... Great pictures, though.

·
Registered
502 Posts
That looks like an awesome day out. Shame we dont have anywhere like that over here :(

Do you do the whole fill the tyre with lighter fluid then light it thing to get them back on the rims?

WHat size tyres are they out of interest?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we didnt have to fill the tyre with lighter fluid this time...
and the size of the tyre...I dont know how wide it is but the size is 38"

Califunky said:
That looks like an awesome day out. Shame we dont have anywhere like that over here :(

Do you do the whole fill the tyre with lighter fluid then light it thing to get them back on the rims?

WHat size tyres are they out of interest?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts