GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all it is with regret that I am in the position to have to make some space in the Garage. With the arrival of the New R34

SO I am thinking of Putting My beloved R33 up for sale, Now many of you will know this Car and also you will know how much time I spend looking after every detail to make it just about perfect in every way! As I am not in any hurry to sell I am looking for a top draw price Which should keep the tyre kickers away!

So here we GO

Nissan Skyline GTR V-spec, Silver unmarked, Late 1996, P reg, Imported 1999, by Midlehurst's Ray and Vern, UK Speedo, Midlehurst Chip, Full HKS Exhust, Intakes, Cat bypass, about 400BHP, running 0.9bar, Mot, Full security.

More Paper work on this car than you can believe, I am the Second owner in the UK who has maintained this car with out worrying about the cost!

This car has been described by many people as the best Imported R33 in the Country.

Price 21.5K And yes it is High but you get what you pay for! and you will getting a lot of Car here!

I have 100 of pic's so if you are interested and have the Money PM me or call on my mobile 07768 490809

Regards

Bruce

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The best kept Car in the UK!

Had to get back to the top of the list some how!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts