GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these on ebay ages ago, but then they disappeared again.
Then found a company that not only does the GT-R logo but you can customise it too!

Front is standard Richbrook tax disc holder, but it's the new twist-off design rather than the absurdly fiddly allen key job.

Available in different colours and finishes too. This is the titanium anodised one. Colour is greyer than this indoor photo appears.

Ordered from here: Nissan GTR Tax Disc Holder

Bargain at £15 (custom engraving only £1 extra!).

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
No purple ones for you David? :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ordered mine at 10 last night and then mailed them 2 minutes later to change the order to a different colour - they not only replied 30 seconds later but they also told be I was lucky as they were just putting it on the machine and that it would be sent out to me today. How is that for good service.

Kp

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
that's the older logo. The logo is for the R32-R34 cars, different from the other previous versions and different again from the current branding

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the tip David. Have just ordered one.

Having got rid of the dealer logos on the number plates and the sticky on rear window, the logo on the tax disc holder will be the last to go.

·
Registered
181 Posts
:D David I think the disc holder looks fine I will investigate. However never one to miss an oportunity for a laugh. I presume that you got the GTR helmet with your car? Have you ever thought of getting that wrapped purple as well?:D

·
Registered
358 Posts
I had to buy one... and not a purple helmet!!!

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You have to use the right number of sticky pads and put them on the right place.
I used just three and it seems fine.

The kit does include a clear "spacer" that you can sandwich between two sticky pads, but I don't think the GT-R needs it, just don't expect to be able to use all 6 (which is overkill anyway).

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I'm surprised these aren't available in the gtroc shop.....

Hint hint!! :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks... this look far better then the plastic holder from the HPC...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That looks really cool.

I can't believe these guys sell a fully customised version for less than some online places sell plain ones.

·
Registered
358 Posts
good service too...great little business... BTW; did you get commission? ;-)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes of course. £100 per disc sold. ;)

No, I'm just happy to recommend companies I find useful.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts