1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Music is to loud mate, I have a hard enough time understanding Northern as it is, I can't understand a word you said :D

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Music is to loud mate, I have a hard enough time understanding Northern as it is, I can't understand a word you said :D
I'm norallthatbad lad lol

·
Registered
941 Posts
I like the more in depth look at the process, just don't have the music playing over your introduction (or put subtitles on for southerners ;) ). Also prefer the more relaxing nature of the music and the gentle rotatations as you walk round the finished vehicle :)
I love that matte wrap, if I ever feel cash rich again this is what I'll be coming to have done :D
Are there any special cleaning methods/products for the matte wrap?

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Looked like a really good video but Im afraid the noise was just too much for me so I didnt watch it all

Sounds may seem cool but honestly you need to turn the volume down (imho of course)

Still another top notch job though.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers boys

your feed back is what we need to progress

i loved it but take on board your comments

we filmed a lot more footage this time and tried to get in more on the action and make it more involving for the viewer

next time out with what we have learnt plus comments listened to we should do better again

Paul

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
cheers boys

your feed back is what we need to progress

i loved it but take on board your comments

we filmed a lot more footage this time and tried to get in more on the action and make it more involving for the viewer

next time out with what we have learnt plus comments listened to we should do better again

Paul
Hi Paul

Nice video I am not so sure on the colour, I guess we can't all like the same as long as the owner is happy that's all that matters.

Feel free to make a video of the bright Gtr your doing in two weeks :clap:

Keith

·
Registered
941 Posts
Paul, how about doing a time stamp? so for every minute of the video you display how long into the process you are? might give people an appreciation of how fastidious and careful you are?
I personally didn't mind the music, but then perhaps my speakers aren't up as loud as others :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts