GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You ****ing Pussy! You shouldn't even have a gtr if being a pussy bitch like that your 1 of them guys who stick to the speed limit you twat! Why own a gtr Go buy a micra

I can do it where I want how I want when I want. Ye was in a built up area outside a mates. And was only testing it coz it wasn't working was pissing me off so didn't care at the time. And it's the only road around that didn't have ****in speed bumps!

next time keep your snide remarks to your self thinking can call me a pleb and a twat you mupet

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Anyway

With traction off it doesn't go into launch mode the revs don't rev up. So doesn't work with r-r-off

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
5 star
Ye that vid on ice sure does look like what happened to mine. So it thinks it's on ice by the looks of it. Will take it in to Nissan see what's going on.

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
You ****ing Pussy! You shouldn't even have a gtr if being a pussy bitch like that your 1 of them guys who stick to the speed limit you twat! Why own a gtr Go buy a micra

I can do it where I want how I want when I want. Ye was in a built up area outside a mates. And was only testing it coz it wasn't working was pissing me off so didn't care at the time. And it's the only road around that didn't have ****in speed bumps!

next time keep your snide remarks to your self thinking can call me a pleb and a twat you mupet
:eek::eek::eek: wowwwww you seem like a nice guy :rolleyes:
to be fair launching it on a street like that is very silly what if a child ran out on the street could you of stopped close to the 60mph you were going???
what makes it worse you even posted videos of you doing it.

you could of been much safer on a nice quiet industrial estate.

as for calling martin a muppet i have to agree with you :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

love ya really martin :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Vendor
6,193 Posts
Anyway

With traction off it doesn't go into launch mode the revs don't rev up. So doesn't work with r-r-off
It should do.. Mine does so may be that's where the problem is within the traction control software. Enjoy the beast and keep safe and the public around fella

·
Premium Member
5,695 Posts

Ah bless, you had a little tantrum :D :chuckle:

R-C-OFF should be the full fat launch. With it being recorded on the vehicles data logger (to show your mates what a HERO you are...) As mentioned if this isn't working then there could be an issue.

Is it standard software and is the car standard tune? The launches you posted didn't look very fast so I guess so, which makes it all the more odd for the traction issues.

What does it do in RCR?

And are the inside edges of your tyres bold?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i am a nice guy lol just don't like being called names

and its actually a main road no kids even near the road. i use to live on the same road for 20 years. i wouldn't of done it if i thought there was a risk.

anyway back to the problem.

mine defo doesn't work in r-r-off didn't even rev up. thats when i gived up.

maybe i can try it in r-c-off ?

i did try it in r-c-r and it was the same problem.

front tyres on the inside are not to great. rear's brand new. have 2 new front tyres ready to go on. really think it could of been the tyres being slightly over worn on the inside?

the car is standard apart from de-cat. i bought the car from nissan when it was 6 months old had 1 previous keeper. not sure if he had done anything to it

but again it has worked perfect in the past. in wet and dry.

·
Registered
321 Posts
front tyres on the inside are not to great. rear's brand new.
This may be your problem with R-Mode start bogging down. Ideally all 4 tyres should be changed at the same time, otherwise there is too great a difference between the front and rear for the 4WD system to work properly.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looking at the conditions, provided you are in RRR, then there is no regular reason for the traction cutting on like that - I can only assume it's your car cutting in to try and compensate for you launching like an utter twat down that residential street outside what I assume is your house. You complete pleb.

So I would recommend the following:

1) Don't do it there
2) Try it in RCR
3) Try it in RC OFF
4) report back
Lol

·
Registered
646 Posts

Lol

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
There's a big difference between sticking to the speed limit and driving recklessly in a built up area. Which is what you were doing irrelevant of the reasons why you were doing it. I'd be p!55ed with you if I lived on that Street.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I can do it where I want how I want when I want.
You can, but it's dangerous driving, which is illegal.

I wonder if you'd be sympathetic to someone who liked robbing houses having that attitude and choosing your house. We're all on this planet together, sometimes consideration for others is in the interest of us all.

·
Registered
281 Posts

Reasons for Launching a supercar in a built up area:
1) It was the only road with no speed humps
2) It was pissing you off at the time and you didn't care
3) Its your GTR so your entitles to do such in such an area
4) Your an idiot

·
Registered
321 Posts
I would remove those videos buddy. Top end of 2nd and into 3rd is what? 60-65mph in what is clearly a built up 30mph area. We all speed from time to time yes, but there's a time and a place.

There have been over 1000 views to this thread and nearly 285 downloads of your 1st video, that indicates that at least 285 different people have seen your video.

Your registration plate is visible, your posts here are visible, think about it.

It only takes one person to report that video to the police (all the evidence is there for an easy prosecution) and that's a license loser, dangerous/careless driving, day in court, fine, insurance when you get your license back.

Just think about it

21 - 40 of 60 Posts