GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am after a launch control system for my gtr32.its got an apexi power fc but its not the pro so doesnt have launch controll.ive done alittle research an racelogic do a launch controler,but can anyone tell me wheres the cheapest place to buy one?i dont seem to be quick enough wene they come up for sale on here:D:D.in the uk,or abroad?cheers in advance guys.

·
Registered
885 Posts
hi i am after a launch control system for my gtr32.its got an apexi power fc but its not the pro so doesnt have launch controll.ive done alittle research an racelogic do a launch controler,but can anyone tell me wheres the cheapest place to buy one?i dont seem to be quick enough wene they come up for sale on here:D:D.in the uk,or abroad?cheers in advance guys.
I sold 2 Race Logic systems to some dutch members a few months back.Cheap too.

Did you try ebay yet?

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
launch controller

yes i did notice you had thanks for telling me:D:D:D.they seem to be going for abot £680.that about right??

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I'm interested in adding launch to mine (v-pro) just needs remapping and a switch added....what switch I need is something I do not know..

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Do the race logic ones make boost while the car is stationary ?
I got a gizzmo one after I sold my pfc pro (dont ask) and it was utter crap, basically just a variable rev limiter.
The pfc one is ace.

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
launch control

hmm not sure if they do,im guessing im going to have to do abit more research on them.other option is to get hold of a apexi fc pro thats got launch control built in it.:smokin:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Race Logic electronicly raises the rev limit to a preset amount of revs,once you press the set button and select 1st gear.It wont stall the engine or fall under the preset rev limit.And once you accelerate it fires you off the line fairly rapid too.

I had it on trackday car and it was a very good piece of kit.

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
if your not going to use it too often then wont a BEE-R rev limt/power builder be ok ? normaly around £200-£250

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bee-r rev limiter

so does the bee-r limiter work in the same way as the race logic launch controller then?is it asgood? the old alarm bells start ringing wene somthings alot cheaper as usualy turns out to be s**t;);).im planning on taking it up to the pod after its finaly ready,especially as ive got aspare gearbox sitting here:D:D.though i do like my old track days.

·
Registered
885 Posts
The race Logic system also comes with traction control with several setting to choose from

Full wet,full dry,10%,15%,20% and another setting (cant remember).

You can but a digital controller box that allows you dial in or dial out the exact amount of traction control and launch control to suit your car and driving style.

Again,I had this system on my track car and it was a great piece of kit.

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
racelogic

yea think im definatly giong to go for the racelogic piece of kit.just done abit of research on bee-r one and there seems to be alot of opinion that it isnt that great and you get lots off flames out your exhaust.you watch i"ll go buy one at full retail and then somone will come on here selling one at half price:bawling::bawling:.cheers for the help an info. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts