GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, has anyone booked, or intending to go next year?
I've been before but in TVR's. Made it back most years..:chuckle:
It would be good to go with a few other GTR's.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,209 Posts
Hi, has anyone booked, or intending to go next year?
I've been before but in TVR's. Made it back most years..:chuckle:
It would be good to go with a few other GTR's.
A few of us go most years

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You still enjoying it I hope?
Its awesome, really enjoying it, can't imagine selling it, It will be going into Litchfields soon for a built engine :).

Its tucked away for the time being in the garage, will be on the road again next year, mainly for Le Mans 2015 :)

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Its awesome, really enjoying it, can't imagine selling it, It will be going into Litchfields soon for a built engine :).

Its tucked away for the time being in the garage, will be on the road again next year, mainly for Le Mans 2015 :)
I loved that car...probably best car I ever owned...RS4 is doing me well as family bus but I will get another GTR and have it as a garage queen...when you come to sell it give me a call!!

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,209 Posts
Hi Cris, I'd be interested to tag along..
Have you been before?

My lot usually travels down on Wednesday and back on Monday.

We usually stay in a campsite inside the circuit.

Of course we could just meet up once their if you don't fancy so much commitment. There is a vague rumour that John will have something going on with the GTROC for the event too :cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have you been before?

My lot usually travels down on Wednesday and back on Monday.

We usually stay in a campsite inside the circuit.

Of course we could just meet up once their if you don't fancy so much commitment. There is a vague rumour that John will have something going on with the GTROC for the event too :cool:
Cheers, I've been 3 times before over the last 10 years with TVR's, stayed in Beumont Se Sarthe campsite last time which was good, evening watching the cars at the cafe there. Have found this which looks OK. Le Mans 24 Hours 2015 at Château d'Eporcé camping

Looking for an interesting route down there with a few tunnels..

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
I'm waaaaaaay on the left. Small black sliver of car you can see just beyond the Blue R33.
Cheers, not stalking you honest!

I had a good chat with the chap in the centre - dark shirt glasses, when I was at Litchfield recently.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
We'll be going as always!
:thumbsup:
Bob

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
We are working on a tour that may include Le Mans and perhaps Nurburgring 24. details soon, and it could mean that some do all the trip, some just do Le Mans and some do N24 and the trip.

A lot of organising but details should be up soon for GTROC members, so if you have let your membership lapse, now is the time to renew it;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.