GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which lot of you pikeys are going down to Le Mans then?

I did post sth a while back but not a great deal heard.
I am going down on the Thursday with the TVR club.
Train is leaving at 9am from Eurotunnel and there is a huge crowd going down there. About 40 cars in our convoy.

See you there and give me a call near the time to meet up.

Moneky boy N1 and SJD are going. Who else?

Nick

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically...

the 20th -26th though all the action does not kick off until the thursday night with pre qualifying in the night. Class.
It is goign to be a good one and some quality entrants. MG and Bentley there again along with Johnny Herbert.
Managed to get in the Parade des Pilotes in TVR cerbera. See me on the TV. Also get a run of the track as well.
SuttoN1 and SJD there for beers.
Jez? Glen? Alan? Anyone else?
Mr Gillam are you working there this year?

Nick

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
le mans

HI Folks

I am taking skyline down on wed night and coming back monday
hopefully see some of u there

·
Registered
234 Posts
i'll be using the tunnel too on the thursday - probably at about lunchtime. I'll be in my car so happy speak nearer the time

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm gonna be there too !! :D

Not sure how big a convoy I can get together at the moment but I will definitely be going with at least one other car (probably my mate in his 3.2 Boxster S)

Have any of you guys booked Ferrys or anything yet ?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Booked?

Jez you need to get it sorted asap, the good sail times/Chunnel times all go and the VIP campsites are nearly sold out, you may get in to a normal campsite but washing the spuds in a washing up bowl with cold water isn't much fun!!:eek:

Give www.airtrack.co.uk a call they had VIP which I lifted last month!! Nice hot showers and toilets that have paper and actually flush. the soretedc my chunnel, VIP camping, granstand and entrance tickets out!

....Ian

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Jez,

Sea Cat doesn't usually get booked up too soon and it's cheap and quick. I think we're going to take our chances in the "normal" camp sites again, but it can be pretty grim.

Ian,

Where's the airtrack VIP campsite? Doesn't look too expensive.

Phil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts