GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of getting my interior in my 34 retrimmed after christmas. Im looking into a full black leather look with maybe Takata harnesses

Anyone able to give me a rough price on how much a retrim would hit me for.

If anyone has any work like that above carried up then feel free to throw up a few pics.

Cheers
Shane

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
shane i was speaking to a guy of here that has the full leather trim in his 34. He said he wished that he had the cloth trim due to him slidding around to much on it.

Made me think as i wanted full leather in mine. Im now thinking half leather with suede centers.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i think there is a company on skylineforum.com

they are registered as traders on there something interiors

they seem to be decent

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matty thats exactly what a mate of mine was saying to me with regards to his 34 with the leather, he preferred to have the standard trim as he slides around too much.

Thanks lads :)

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Im thinking of getting my interior in my 34 retrimmed after christmas. Im looking into a full black leather look with maybe Takata harnesses

Anyone able to give me a rough price on how much a retrim would hit me for.

If anyone has any work like that above carried up then feel free to throw up a few pics.

Cheers
Shane
Not an R34 but this might help http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/93421-my-bnr32-3.html#post1007401 there are pictures of it fitted later in the thread.

Company was LSC Interiors and cost was around £1100.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Cris, was only reading through your thread today and came across the retrim :)
very nice work i must say

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Cheers Cris, was only reading through your thread today and came across the retrim :)
very nice work i must say
It was/is a very good job. Most of them seem to end up all baggy whereas the LSC job is nice and tight. I'm not sure that they do R34s but it'd be worth giving them a try. I'd be surprised if the Roberson or whoever's work as better!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I went for half alcantara to stop the sliding about and it was the right move. Get Alcantara in the middle section with leather on the bolsters.

·
Registered
423 Posts
my 34 has the robson leather retrim done,the centre of the seats is alcantara dont slide around at all

i'll try and get a shot of it , think it cost the previous owner about £2k (not sure) maybe dave will let us know if he sees this
was there some sort of robson leather group buy a while back?

i dont know of anyone in ireland i would trust with a retrim,do you know of someone shane?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Cris that retrim is simply stunning! i may have to get in contact with that guy in the near future!

need to decide on colours now!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@ Mr Mugen - na mate i dont, i got a car years ago re-trimmed by some lads in cork and they did a good job. With the 34 i would prefer to go the professional route and get it done by someone with experience of working on a 34

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Cris that retrim is simply stunning! i may have to get in contact with that guy in the near future!

need to decide on colours now!
The retrim includes the inserts in the door cards (front and rear), the gaiters, the centre storage box lid and the seats. You can have it in two tone which I think is the way to go. I'd suggest leather for the bolster bits of the seats and alcantara/similar stuff for the centre sections. They have the colour options on their website. Black and grey is obviously best (I chose it!) but you could always colour code it to your car - black leather with red alcantara would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Thanks for the info! is a really good price as there is a lot of work done there too.

i was thinking black and red but i think the red will make it look a bit lairy.

id have black with red stitching but i dont know what colour would have in the middle.

Black and grey suits your car really well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts