GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of the gear and handbrake shrouding type - Soz

GTS R33

Anyone know where I can get some decent ones - mine seemed to have suffered at the hands of a Japanese bloke who couldnt hold a fag properly :eek:(

Im after a few other internal bits if anyone knows of a supplier

Cheers

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drivers door erm thingy :) that bit that covers the electric window switches - as well as a bad smoker he must have been a in the ron atkinson fan club coz of the ring damage - dont go there with that one :p

The other things are maybe new sun blinds (gota see how well they clean up) and a din cover so I can get shut of this nasty Jap radio (skippy the bush cd player it seems = although Ive just worked out how to change the equaliser so I like it now)

oh and mats though I think Ill end up getting these made - seems the norm.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hia John

Its not the switch its the - damn cant describe it properly - erm the 30cm odd plaggy bit that protects/sits on the arm rest thing....

Does that make sense?

·
Registered
172 Posts
re door thingy

Hi

Mine was scratched and I did not like it, so covered it in carbon film. Bit tricky but ok. Cost £20 from Halfords and plenty left to do other things.

Ian W

·
Registered
197 Posts
Storm:
Hi there dude.....just my 2cents worth here....

Door switch surround:carbon film looks cool.....wood film doesnt:D
....but ya can't beat plastic primer and matt black spray.......

As for the double to single DIN conversion....Autoleads do a blanking plate, but they also do a tidy little 3-CD holder type pocket thingy.....( ask your local stockist to look under Toyota MR2 in the catalogue!!!)

My handbrake gaiter was toast...so I bought a cheapo leather gearstick gaiter for under a tenner....turned it inside out, cable tied it to the handle, pulled it the right way round, and fitted it aroung the existing wire frame base...clipped it into the console....job done.....like new....

Cheers,
Jon.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well Well Well

All I have to say is Thank you very much squier...

Damn fine job u made 2....

You ought to go into business making them for all these lot with broken ones.....

MINES NOT BROKE TINDUCK FIXED IT NER NER!!!!!

Cheers matey

Draxx:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts