GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! :)

Does anybody now were I can buy LED rear lights for my R32 GTR? and how much they cost? :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Miguel of Newera does Wisesport ones (as on my car, pix in R&P section).....visit his site for details
I bought some off Miquel last year, Im sure they were a brand called "Zacetec" :confused: I think I paid about £200\220 ish for them. I'll check what yours look like. Would you have a "how to" on swaping them out ? cheers Kevin

·
Registered
919 Posts
I bought some off Miquel last year, Im sure they were a brand called "Zacetec" :confused: I think I paid about £200\220 ish for them. I'll check what yours look like. Would you have a "how to" on swaping them out ? cheers Kevin
I bought mine from them and i installed them myself with my 12 year old son.
And i know jack S"$t about working on cars, so if i can do it U CAN.
PS - very sticky black stuff is worst bit...

·
Registered
594 Posts
i installed them myself with my 12 year old son.
And i know jack S"$t about working on cars, so if i can do it U CAN.
PS - very sticky black stuff is worst bit...
Stroke of luck , I have a 12 year old as well, I'll press gang him into helping me LOL

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yip, they are perfect for getting the old sticky stuff off.. ;)
Oh, and has been mentioned on here before, remember to replace the sticky stuff...(some people used gutter sealent, some bought the proper stuff from Nissan - up to you which you use, but def use it.)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh, and has been mentioned on here before, remember to replace the sticky stuff...(some people used gutter sealent, some bought the proper stuff from Nissan - up to you which you use, but def use it.)
Cheers, I'll go get some stuff from Nissan before I start :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts