GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
How much for a set of r33 ones but only having the led's for the indicators and reverse lights. As I love the standard red round lights and you can't replicate the afterburner look with led's.

Jeff
Buddy don't **** with em, they are just so beautiful !!!:):bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
LED taillights are still available and ready to ship within a week upon order. Email us at [email protected] to discuss more.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Interested in a set of Rear lights and the individual Foglight/Reverse light.

Any chance of PM'ing me a price? shipped to Aberdeenshire, Scotland

·
Registered
79 Posts
Same question.

Before I purchase - I'd like to have some feedback/track-history and performance data.

Otherwise it's blind/blind - making me think why shouldn't I do a little homework and go and make up my own LED panel, in my own Nissan light casings.

Is there anybody that has purchased these that can offer any feedback whatsoever ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered a set of these from EJ at JDM Auto Link and couldn't be happier! Firstly, I had quite a few questions in regards to fitment and quality and I was given quick and effective answers. After confirming my order, I was surprised to see my package arrive at my door in only 3 days (and I'm located all the way in Canada). Package was wrapped and secured extremely well and the lights were in mint condition. Direct plug and play fitment and the lights are extremely bright and the OEM look is amazing compared to the older nismo LEDs. I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I can.

Amazing service and products from these guys, would definitely recommend these lights for anyone looking to upgrade to LEDs.
:bowdown1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally got around to taking some pics, here ya go guys:

original light:

New light:

Again, excellent buy, definitely worth every penny. Gives the rear such an updated look, even in the daylight.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts