GTR Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Shabs, please clear your inbox. Anyway to answer your question, yes all 4 rings illumine.

liam1122, you have a PM. Thank you.

·
Registered
590 Posts
hi im looking into getting these for my R34 Gtr... could i ask anyone that has bought these to just let me know the quality of the item and if any of LED lights have blown since they had these fitted...
These are the only lights i can find which look similar to the nismo version in terms of the Pattern design and the cheap ones on ebay dont even come close to the design pattern of these lights as far as i can see

Main point is whoever has had these fitted to there car for a while now .... Has any of the leds faded or died out

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
if i wanted nismo i would get nismo that was not my question.
Ok, just seems odd that's all given you said you wanted something that looked close to the Nismo item and the 'real deal' isn't a million miles off these in terms of cost delivered.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Nismo ones does not have LED signal indicators and aren't as bright. We provide 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects from the day of purchase.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Yes R34Mania, we are still doing this. Do PM us as the PM option is not available under your profile.

Thank you.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts