GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
i have been informed that seeing as i purchased my car from "that" dealer in England, i cannot use a Scottish solicitor. Does anyone have any recommendations for legal services (motoring or consumer rights ) that they could pass on ??
I`m sure that soemone on here is infact in the legal proffession and would appreciate if they could pm me so i couldforward on the details of the case. Just because a garage is geographically miles away shouldn`t mean that they can get away with shoddy service and who knows, it could save one of you making the same mistake in the future!! The AA have already laughed at the details and said yes, go for it as i am completely in the right but i dont want to use some unknown or perhaps nots so good legal bods.

Cheers,

Jason

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry

Forgot to mention that if this does reach court then it will probably be heard in the nearest courthouse to the dealer which will be somewhere in Surrey, so a company or person near to there would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Jason

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers

Thanks Sammy,
i have just sent the long boring details to your e-mail that you sent!!

Many thanks in advance,

Jason
PS i perhaps forgot to mention in the e-mail that the reason i want to go to court is to exercise my legal right to reject the vehicle for a full refund as the AA legal bods said to do.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
problems

Jon,
if you e-mail me at :
[email protected]
i will give you the details as i would rather not get into a debate publically incase anything i say in here is used against me in court (libel and all that).
Its long winded and i really would love to put a note up on the general forum just explaining exactly how crooked or disappointed i am with the particular garage and warn people off!!
The guy talks a good sale and actually convinced me that he knows what hes talking about when it comes to skylines but several bills later and still no satisfaction i beg to differ. As you are probably aware i am selling the car, not to pass off the problems as i have had many fixed but its now a matter of principal that a dealer shouldn`t get away with this sort of crap hence i want to take him to court and exercise my right to reject for full refund!!
The fact that i am in Aberdeen and the dealer is not has stopped me from basically taking the car there every other day and he is playing on that fact.

Jason

·
Registered
766 Posts
is it possible to name the dealer so others (like me in a few years time :D) will not make the same mistake again?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naming

Sorry but i cant name the dealer on this site as its only my opinion and does not represent the opinion or feelings of the owners of this site . If you like i can e-mail you privately my experience and you can make your mind up after that.

cheers,

Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts