GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cem, i see you closed the thread about Keith..

Is that what this forum is all about?

Silence people who disagree with your moderators?

Nobody on that thread was abusive or disagreeable, it was a debate about keith being banned, forum politics aside, Keiths input to a 'SKYLINE' forum (and this is what this predominantly is) was 100%..

I dont know Keith, i dont even know why you fell out with him.. but banning him because of internal politics stinks to be honest... theres been a lot of disagreement lately on this forum, but surely it can be sorted out without the heavy hand coming down..

Just my 2 p, and if i get banned for it, so be it.

·
Banned
695 Posts
If i get banned also....then so be it.....

But my last post was branded ironic....

Yet i stated jason fuelled the fire, as i have sometimes admittedly done..

Yet when i do it, i am put in my place....when a mod does it.....the person its aimed at is banned....

see my point ?

·
Banned
695 Posts
This is the message Keith currently sees......How very 21st Century.....it was all more or less laid to rest as well until someone decided to start again. Unbelievable.

Message as below:-
---------------------------------------
vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its pi$$ easy to overide any website ban..... ive done it with a multi million dollar chat program.. but thats not the way forward, sorting out the internal problems is the answer

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I can remember being bullied at school; that was until I gave the bully a fat lip.

I see a few parallels here.

Maybe we should start another poll about bullying!

·
Registered
326 Posts
This is the message Keith currently sees......How very 21st Century.....it was all more or less laid to rest as well until someone decided to start again. Unbelievable.

vBulletin Message
No reason was specified.

very sad:( , surely there was another way apart from a permanent ban? being a huge skyline/nissan fan i always thought of keith as being a big part of the uk scene.

·
Registered
6,818 Posts

vBulletin Message
No reason was specified.

Why a life ban? Surely theres been worse done/said on the forum?

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
To be quite Honest with everyone i think it Stinks:confused: :confused: .
And me too if i get banned so what.

I too seen what happened at TOTB!! It happened in front of my car.

The Mods should grow up. Yea and that's me talking.

Its a Skyline forum. Shit happens.

I have taken a very dim view on a few people that i used to call my mates (Mods) For doing this to Keith.

Hell i know everything that Keith said isn't right. Or everything that he has done isn't right.

Everything i do isn't right.

There is a lot to be said regarding this matter. I for one want to know more. I am a paid up member and DEMAND to know more.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
i see the other thread has been closed,will we be banned or told off for quistioning this .there are for more threads on here that should have been closed after 2 pages on the basis of THIS THREADS NOT GOING ANYWHERE but thay dont get closed.is this because it seemed to be going in keiths favour:confused: LISTEN TO YOUR USERS or are we all wrong or is it that some people cant see the wood for the trees????,ithink from were i,m sat things are interpritated to suit what the forum wants,this is a sure way to turn people away:wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Personaly speaking, I would like a full explanation as to why a LIFETIME ban is needed?

More to it than meets the eye methinks.......

·
Banned
695 Posts
Believe me theres more.

I couldnt give a shit anymore.

Its censorship at its most extreme, and unexplainable backing of a moderator who as a clear personal grudge, and refuses to let it lie.

Off to bed, had enough.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So it seems from the above posts, the majority of the Skyline enthusiasts dont want Keith banned either... sort out your politics in PM mods.. keep this forums's knowlegeable users intact.. ive learned a lot from Keith's posts, as have many others no doubt. make friends FFS!!!

·
6,821 Posts
i think that the paying members have a right to know about and of course the people involved, who are knowing the protagonists.
I am posting now and ask every body not involved, newbies an the ones like me, to avoid posting in here.:)
That's why the other thread was closed.

Peace

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
this is getting people angre and to right ,like **** said yes keiths like us all ,we all have faults, if i remember there was a thread the other day ithink it was (i,ve just ordered a rb30) when a moderator came on and said something like yes we would like to know about your new engine SO LONG AS KEITH DOES,NT USE IT TO SELL HIM SELF AND HIS SPONSERS or something along thos lines.so who is causing the trouble:confused: will the moderator get banned .or are thay all whiter than white.:wavey: NISMOMAN

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.