GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I was wondering if anyone knows were it is possible to do a left hand drive conversion? Did anyone have this done? I understand that in the UK you have RHD cars, but i need a LHD car. Thank you for your time.
Kris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Hmm you dont happen to have anymore info on that seems like the quality on that conversion is ratehr good. :)

You dont happen to know wich company that has made it? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,315 Posts
I've gathered a load of information from BBD, Perra and some other guys, complete with pictures. BBD has written it up and we are just putting it together as a finished article. Unfortunately all the events going on at the moment mean it has taken a back seat, but I hope to have it published in .pdf format by the end of August and will be on this web-site.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,480 Posts
Since Manuel seems to be off-line, I'll answer for him. (turboawd.com.ph is his site) His car is currently being converted in the US of A by Skyline Motors. They do the conversions for Motorex who import Skylines to the US. He's estimated the cost to 15,000US$ so I would be VERY surprised if the conversion wasn't made to high standard.

:D

Regards
Perra
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
Perra said:
Since Manuel seems to be off-line, I'll answer for him. (turboawd.com.ph is his site) His car is currently being converted in the US of A by Skyline Motors. They do the conversions for Motorex who import Skylines to the US. He's estimated the cost to 15,000US$ so I would be VERY surprised if the conversion wasn't made to high standard.

:D

Regards
Perra
That's without the shipping, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
I think Perra summed up everything that needed to be said :D

And yes, the price doesn't include shipping.

~Manuel~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
TurboAWD said:
I think Perra summed up everything that needed to be said :D

And yes, the price doesn't include shipping.

~Manuel~
Manuel, when do you think the conversion will be finished?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Fuggles said:
I've gathered a load of information from BBD, Perra and some other guys, complete with pictures. BBD has written it up and we are just putting it together as a finished article. Unfortunately all the events going on at the moment mean it has taken a back seat, but I hope to have it published in .pdf format by the end of August and will be on this web-site.

John

Is the article finished?
I import and sell LHD-converted cars from the UAE. This article would be great to show potential customers, and i could probably learn a great deal from it myself too :)

If you need more pics, I have quite a few i could share.
I`ve also got a little knowledge on this subject, but since BBD is involved, i guess i have nothing new to contribute with :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
hmmm and how would one go about getting his hands on that magazine then?
Is it only for members? It interests me in the way that im thinking of buying a car but being able to convert is a part of the decision. So is there a way to get my hands on it in any other way?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top