GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts

Saw this on speedhunters, the attention to detail on the kit,wheels etc is nice but overall it looks ott and from certain angles it does not flow but I suppose there will be someone in the Middle East or there abouts ready to order one in gold!

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Yeah I maybe shouldn't have said 'hideous' on his photostream on GT-R Owners Facebook from SEMA - it didn't go down well ;-)

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Yeah I maybe shouldn't have said 'hideous' on his photostream on GT-R Owners Facebook from SEMA - it didn't go down well ;-)
Life's too short to worry about stuff like that Rog, it's a monstrosity to the likes of you and I (and a few others). People get wrongly classed as 'haters' when they are merely expressing the opinions they are entitled too. A spade has to be called a spade.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Life's too short to worry about stuff like that Rog, it's a monstrosity to the likes of you and I (and a few others). People get wrongly classed as 'haters' when they are merely expressing the opinions they are entitled too. A spade has to be called a spade.
When being called a 'hater' do I have to roll my head and click my fingers Jerry Springer style???

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Na, never !!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts