GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
11,169 Posts
Why they are not good , do they have problems?
I know the kits can be very awkward to fit and can cause issues with ride heights.

I dont think many people actually like them either so resale could be an issue when you decide to move on

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The question was if they have any problems and where is a good place to get them from ,
not if they look nice or if you like them

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Worth asking who supplied the bodykit if they can recommend a good fitter. They'll likely have had feedback from customers.

Just make sure you choose a good colour. This guy ruined his bodykit by going for the primer look...

dfa7fd2962c239aa2c8aae281df375d1.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Genuine kits cost around £16k, expect another £8-10k for fitting and painting. The body has to be butchered to make it fit so there is no going back. Another £5-6 for a set of wheels to suit the wider bodywork and £3k for air ride to complete the look.

knight racer apparently resell genuine kits, or look up Mat Armstrong on YouTube, he just fitted a LW kit to a Maserati and used an approved supplier and fitter, there are details in one of his videos.

·
R35 Section manager
11,169 Posts
Genuine kits cost around £16k, expect another £8-10k for fitting and painting. The body has to be butchered to make it fit so there is no going back. Another £5-6 for a set of wheels to suit the wider bodywork and £3k for air ride to complete the look.

knight racer apparently resell genuine kits, or look up Mat Armstrong on YouTube, he just fitted a LW kit to a Maserati and used an approved supplier and fitter, there are details in one of his videos.
I follow Mat- Nice bloke it seems

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok thanks a lot for letting me know , I will check it out with those suppliers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts