GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, went out last night to finish my first 300 miles and then start to explore the rev counter past 3.5k. I drove about 40 miles inc a stop for fuel ( a few photos being taken there :chuckle:) and went up to about 4250 on the clock.

Well all i can say is......DAMN THIS CAR IS OBSCENELY QUICK!! I cannot believe the way this car gathers speed and I am really going to have to reign myself in - I can see why CC now has those "parking sensors" fitted because my pristine license is goung to be severely at risk unless my willpower not to hit the loud pedal increases tenfold!!

Roll on 1200 miles :smokin:

D

PS Regarding running in post 300, can you have suspension and tranny in any setting?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Leave it in Comfort (that's in the instruction IIRC) and Normal for Tranny (i asked my HPC about this - although they said no harm in trying it out but leave it in normal most of the time)

As for license buster - i'm on a rolling 2 week program of waiting for a pile of letters to drop through my post. I've been up to speeds in this car, i'd never seen before and it's been effortless!!

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
As for license buster - i'm on a rolling 2 week program of waiting for a pile of letters to drop through my post. I've been up to speeds in this car, i'd never seen before and it's been effortless!!
lol,me too, especially after the recent demo I gave to my builder:nervous:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Got my first 3 points in over twenty years last month 98mph (let me off with 85mph and a fixed penalty) unmarked Skoda Octavia rear view visibility isn't great in these Cars so couldn't get a clear view of the occupants until it was to late.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Got my first 3 points in over twenty years last month 98mph (let me off with 85mph and a fixed penalty) unmarked Skoda Octavia rear view visibility isn't great in these Cars so couldn't get a clear view of the occupants until it was to late.
Sorry to hear that.

No consolation, but could happen to any of us, sooooo easily.

I'm now beginning to see why tracking this car is sooooooooo attractive!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reasom for posting - a few seconds seeing red and you could have a ban - it really is that easy!

God help me when I buy the "IPOD" !!

D

·
Registered
208 Posts
The reasom for posting - a few seconds seeing red and you could have a ban - it really is that easy!

D
I think a few seconds seeing Red and with Motorist now being treated as harden criminals a custodial sentence is more likely the way the GT-R performs
Just Sold my GT-R so hopefully I've slowed down now it takes so much longer to get up to 3 figure speeds lol

·
Registered
968 Posts

D
very true, after installing that + having the custom map driving to the red line has become very very addictive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts