GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here watch the last episode (last night)? I have been trying to spot things that were out of place throughout the series, time wise. All been pretty good until the last scene in the last episode. Anyone spot the massive CCTV camera post? Or have I got that wrong?

·
Registered
134 Posts
can't say i did, but great series, looking forward to the next, loved the sweeney and the proffessionals as a kid - good work from BBC for a change

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Must admit I never noticed it was a CCTV mast, I assumed it was a flood light for the football pitch?

Anyway, good series, quite an interesting topic and some very, very funny moments. The actors obviously got on well together. Not sire bout the longevity of the series though?

·
Registered
957 Posts
I LOVED this show! :cool:

Absolutely brilliant! Best episode for me was with the 'mobster' guy. When they arrested him at the end and asked if he would prefer going out the back or being embarrasingly walked through his own club! Watching them walk him through the club sheer class! (Also I think this was the episode where Sam 'met Marc Bolan').

Gutted now it's finished and won't be on again 'till next year! NEXT YEAR!! :(

Suexx

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I've noticed his Cortina GXL seems to have 2000E batches on the C pillars.

I thought the 2000E was a special edition and therefore wouldn't have a GXL badge on the front grille?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts