GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys anyone else paid for lifetime membership I did a while ago when it was posted and have had nothing through have sent message a couple of days ago but have herd nothing back:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Hi guys anyone else paid for lifetime membership I did a while ago when it was posted and have had nothing through have sent message a couple of days ago but have herd nothing back:mad:
Yes, not heard anything though.
Not worried as when it all when live I think some of the GTROC board were on the other side of the world.
And they need to sort it all out, including the membership packs and any special bits and bobs they may be working on.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've just joined now after reading this thread. Was meaning to get the standard membership anyway but just thought I might aswell go for the lifetime one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yes, but a young family and running my own business means I have to make compromises.
I assume these are not day trips, so it's not feasible at the moment. Think I'm stuck in the UK. :)
You and me both, not forgot about the money, I'll do it this morning!

·
Registered
111 Posts
We're working on a track event at Silverstone, on a weekend day, too.

Plus we've a full range of track activity to offer in 2012
Now that I have joined I will keep my eyes open to see what's going on.

Weekend events do help us guys who have a fixed number of holiday days in the year.

Silverstone would be good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Now that I have joined I will keep my eyes open to see what's going on.

Weekend events do help us guys who have a fixed number of holiday days in the year.

Silverstone would be good :thumbsup:
we always look for weekend track days where possible.

for obvious reasons they are difficult to obtain in late spring and summer, but do come up, from time to time

you'll appreciate workeable Ring / Spa trackday combos are infrequent, so we kind of have to live with weekdays

that said, for our event this year, we'll drive out Sunday and return Tuesday night, or wednesday for those with a little more time

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Hey all - apologies yes the lifetime membership (limited time upgrades) have been live while we were in Japan and all please hold on the packs are well worth waiting for (mmmm shiny) but are taking some pulling together so bear with us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts