GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, The lights have gone out on my clocks. I am wondering if this has a fuse. If so, where will said fuse be. I would be very grateful for any help on this.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
yes a fuse but will linked with something else. Like interior light maybe. Or labeled 'electronic parts' ?

Check to see if every thing else works on the car like above and the cigerete lighter etc. If another one of these is not working then i would say it shares that fuse.

Only other thing you can do is remove each fuse and test the fuse.

If i can find a wiring diagram for your car i should be able to tell you which one it is

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will try what you say and let you know,by the way nice car,is it stock. if not what power or mods has she got.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
i will try what you say and let you know,by the way nice car,is it stock. if not what power or mods has she got.
just looking at 34 gtr wiring and i would have a guess at the fuse labelled 'meter'

As for my motor, its far from stock. It was fully rebuilt by Nismo in 2007 and was given every nismo part on the shelf. The engine is a S1 nismo concept engine. However, its going under the knife and having a set of apexi B60 turbos along with a HKS F-Con Pro ecu so will have launch control, anti lag etc etc . Just need to get the thing mapped by Tweenie rob and it will be a monster!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
what is it a 2.6 or ? and what horses is it pulling or will be pulling.
changed my mind on the fuse marked 'meter' i think you will loose power to all the dials?

Anyway, we think its a 2.6 but are un shore. To be fair i dont really no any of the spec on the engine, we dont know what cams etc are in it either. However, when rob maps it we should get an idea of what it is. All i know is that everything has nismo written on it and a massive bill in japanese from nismo.

It has a nismo engine i.d plate and a Nismo chassis id plate. Number 53 of 100 ? ! ?

O and it will be around 600 ish bhp i hope!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts