GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen there’s a mod to get the lightening bolt to come on with LED DRL. Anyone one know how to do it and what’s required?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The search button works terribly. Tried 3 different searches, and as you even put in that write up, didn’t give the right info. Always try to search first because I know I’ll get a sarcastic comment if I don’t. This forum gets one or 2 threads started a day. It’s hardly overloaded with people asking the same questions over and over...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are welcome
Am I thanking you for your sarcastic comment about the search button? Or giving me a link about fitting lightening bolt DRLs to a CBA car? I probably didn’t stumble across it in my search because that’s not what I asked for.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Luke,

I don't know who you are, but I have done my best to help you.

If that is not good enough for you, I am not sure what else to say

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Eh, what?? Like Hugh says in the link provided:

For those with DBA cars, the headlight DRLs are powered through pin 8 on the headlight connector and earthed through pin4 on the graphic above - more on this connector below.
If you've got a DBA then you now know what connection to make/tap into.
If you have a CBA with the optional DRL's then Hugh goes on to say what wiring loom you need to make up etc.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Luke,

I don't know who you are, but I have done my best to help you.

If that is not good enough for you, I am not sure what else to say
Why would you need to know who I am? The link was helpful. But putting “search button works quite well” is just unnecessary. I asked a question in a GTR forum about my GTR. You decided to reply with that comment. when you say snarky comments to people, do they not react badly? I had already searched but I’ll repeat myself and say, that title wouldn’t be something I’d search when I’ve got 68 plate car and doesn’t sound relevant. Why are you completely ignoring the dick comment you made and focusing on the link?

Eh, what?? Like Hugh says in the link provided:

If you've got a DBA then you now know what connection to make/tap into.
If you have a CBA with the optional DRL's then Hugh goes on to say what wiring loom you need to make up etc.
I said the title isn’t what I asked. Explaining why I wouldn’t have searched for, or clicked on that link if I had seen it.

Look I asked on a non GTR page and got a really helpful answer already. I just thought a GTR forum would have welcomed a question about a GTR more. I’ll just search things, and the next time I can’t find something, like this time, a I’ll go elsewhere. There’s hundreds of questions about tyre choices and stage 4.25 that get answered just fine, even though they’ve been done to death. Don’t know why this gets the “search button works quite well” comment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts