GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

to get the R34 GTT of some friends street legal here in Germany, it would be helpful to have some halogen headlights instead of the xenon versions.
Anyone willing to change the whole units?

Because it would be mad if we just remove the xenon bulbs and stuff and convert them to halogen units, if someone is looking for a pair of those expensive xenon stuff ;)

Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Keep the standart xenons and buy a set of gt headlights and convert them,after the tüv-test put the xenons back on.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And risk a cancellation of the road permission when getting into a police control?
I dunno if that´s the right way...should stay street legal, not just for the first day ;)
Is this how you try to get your car through the process?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
AndyStuttgart said:
And risk a cancellation of the road permission when getting into a police control?
I dunno if that´s the right way...should stay street legal, not just for the first day ;)
Is this how you try to get your car through the process?
How legal is a car with higher boostpressure? How legal is a car with loud exhaust? Your right,illegal,so that means around 70% of all tuned cars in germany are illegal.

The car you mean will not be road legal with the spoiler,with the NOS-system,etc.... who cares about the lights:rolleyes:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the HKS HiPower silent isn´t that loud, spoiler will be modified, NOS removed etc., so we´re after a legal car :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
AndyStuttgart said:
Well, the HKS HiPower silent isn´t that loud, spoiler will be modified, NOS removed etc., so we´re after a legal car :)
There is no way the spoiler can be 100% legal,what ever you do,you can get it in the papers,but you can´t get it legal,if you know what i say:)

Manche Eintragung ist das Papier nicht wert auf der sie steht:blahblah:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naja die StVo hat ja auch nur feste Paragraphen nach denen sie sich richtet, von daher geht´s schon recht legal wenn man sich daran hält ;)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
AndyStuttgart said:
Naja die StVo hat ja auch nur feste Paragraphen nach denen sie sich richtet, von daher geht´s schon recht legal wenn man sich daran hält ;)
Ruf mich mal an,wenn du möchtest.

MFG Alex

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My head is almost dropping on the keyboard, so I guess we better phone somewhen else...
Do you have a special TÜV station you wanted to tell me about? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts