GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Use a spare input and fit a sensor prob 0-5 volt to mesure it then u can have a cal table and have fp vs boost etc and u can have it warn or cut with an alarm etc one of the tuners or ecu wizz kids will be able to tell u more in depth

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Use a spare input and fit a sensor prob 0-5 volt to mesure it then u can have a cal table and have fp vs boost etc and u can have it warn or cut with an alarm etc one of the tuners or ecu wizz kids will be able to tell u more in depth
That's pretty much it!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good news as I intend to monitor the fuel pressure . I am thinking wideband to, but just to give additional fuel control. A while ago I have seen some silicone connectors for my subaru, it comes complete with an AT sensor threaded section , ideal for just before the plenum , avoiding heat soak .

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Good news as I intend to monitor the fuel pressure . I am thinking wideband to, but just to give additional fuel control. A while ago I have seen some silicone connectors for my subaru, it comes complete with an AT sensor threaded section , ideal for just before the plenum , avoiding heat soak .
I would recommend running a wideband over the stock lambdas, it will drive alot nicer (from what I'm told anyway).

I bought an AEM one for £160 delivered and hooked up the 0-5v to the ECU using one of the old AFM ecu wires.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yip I plan to use a wide band , better fuel trim. Also I will ask the mapper to go on the safe side for ignition advance , not after all out power, rather time spent on setting up part and early off boost response. ( set cam time up)

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have ditched mines and only have the inovate wideband for the link g4 that i have as well as a fast responce iat and boost controled through the g4 aswell

3,663 Posts
Presume your trying to do the fuel pressure limp the Syvecs does.

If you tune a RB26 properly with the correct TPS versus RPM table for fuelling with boost compensation and speed compensation for fuelling and ignition and 2 levels of boost control your run out of maps.

The later G4+ will have more maps and this will allow you to set up a fuel pressure trip I would need to have a think on how to set up the trip if the fuel pressure dropped thou. May need to use the launch rpm rev limiter to be switched or turn the motor off.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have ditched mines and only have the inovate wideband for the link g4 that i have as well as a fast responce iat and boost controled through the g4 aswell
Sounds exactly like the way I want to go. Hows it working for you?

Do you run the inline Innovate LC-2?

I've heard something about running two widebands? Do you just run one further down the exhaust?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts