GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an used Link G4Plus Xtreme ecu for sale.
This was for my R32 project but i am not going to finish the project so the ecu is for sale.
it is brand new and comes with the cable looms
The price for this shipped within Europe is €1300 (excl paypal cost if there are any
)

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Blimey. Still sour TABZ? :chuckle:

Haha to easy. How's the macca dream coming along, I here you shall be the first in the country to have one.....comical but cool story bro

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Blimey. Still sour TABZ? :chuckle:

Haha to easy. How's the macca dream coming along, I here you shall be the first in the country to have one.....comical but cool story bro
Coming along fine. Spoke to them yesterday and will placing a deposit as soon as the book opens.

Might slum it in a f430 for a while till I get a build date.

I'll keep you posted sunshine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Sunshine? (Can imagine you looking down your nose)

Can't wait for the inevitable story to unfold, I'm gripped.
I mean with all the bars and pubs, along with the portfolio of properties I'm sure you will make a success of it.

Funny how you had to squeeze another £50 out of an item you had already sold,,, I mean I understand the monthly repayments have to be payed, hence why all the things you can't really afford are advertised all over the board. An easy decision for a big headed internet troll who doesn't have any morale fibre.

What ever happened with that Jag, blessing in disguise really as it would only have been repossessed.

Keep the comedy coming, you have a fan club to please, or maybe not going of all the pm's I have received. Seems you have a habit of being the classroom idiot.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Nope you need to quit taking yourself and the internet so seriously chap

I'm not bitter, sour or anything else you like to attribute to my posts.

Get over yourself you fool and take some of your own advice.

Step away from the keyboard from time to time.

Seriously though I hope you made the repayment this month.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Ok Tabz. Whatever you say. Repayment?? On what? I think your getting a little mixed up. Bless.

Just because I didn't sell you a laptop you so desperately wanted, no need to start with the insults is there. I haven't insulted you. Calm down and let it go.

Understandable when your all annoyed, but bare in mind it was only a windows tablet. No need to show your mad by throwing insults about.

I'll leave you to absorb that advice Tabz

*unsubscribes*

1 - 20 of 22 Posts