GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my much loved Renault Megane R26, this is a loved car and it's so much fun, the thing is immense and never fails to make me smile, it sounds incredible! She is THE most complete liquid yellow R26 available and easily at the best price, simply add up the mods and it'll become apparent.

Under any other circumstances this car would stay with me forever but due to the addition of a four legged friend to the family it's time to get sensible and get an Estate car........... yup that's right, living the dream (or given up completely, you choose)!!!

She comes with FSH and will be serviced prior to sale, she has 8 months on her MOT and obviously tax isn't transferable.

So details of this little yellow missile

Current Mileage is 85K

Cambelt pump and aux kit fitted this year. Parts brought from RPD, fitted by Dan at sjm.

Ttv single mass fly wheel. I don't have receipt as fitted by previous owner at the end of 2015. You can hear the ching ching ching on start up which is proof enough.

Kw variant 3 coil overs. Refurbed recently. Awesome on the road and more than capable on track.

I have 2 sets of wheels.
Oem r26 with conti sport contacts approx 3/5mm front rear. These wheels are in marked and immaculate .
Set of 197 wheels with a048 tyres on. Got another track day in them. Wheels are poor visually. But don't care about that.

Front brakes. Recent new c hook discs . Pf08 pads and a set of oem pads to swap out for road.
Recent oem rear discs from rpd. Will have brand new pads in.
These discs are approx 4k old max.

Gpi FMIC dusted black as it's subtle and stealth

Rs tuning down pipe

Milltek 3" exhaust

K-Tech remap

Vibratechnics gear box dog bone mount. Recent oem engine with power flex bush and new top stabiliser mount.

Carbon badges and b pillar trims

R26r rear spoiler

Clio 200 side skirts.

Engine bay filled with orange samco hoses, air box mod and new n75 valve.

Hub bearings are done too

Short shifter

Two sets of spare Brembo front pads.

Bad points :

slight crack in drivers side seat base leather, nothng serious and not a hole.

Common fault with Megane windows, the window regulator is hit and miss on the drivers side window and is a 10 quid fix, if the weather warms up I will change it out, failing that I will provide the replacement with the car :)

Rear seats aren't in the car.

Price for this little pocket missile : £5500

That is it, with a heavy heart my advert is now complete :(

Attachments

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Damn.....

right car, wrong time.

Been looking at these for AGES but unfortunately 12 months too early for me..... :(

GLWTS. That's a good price too!!

TT

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
booooo :(

They are awesome cars and if it wasn't for the impending arrival of a new pooch I wouldn't be selling that is for sure.

Thanks bud and good luck with the hunt in 12 months time :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
What sort of BHP will this thing be making?

Do you still have the back seat or could this be easily re-fitted?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello chap

She is making around 260-270bhp, I have the rear seats, well the backs anyway and half the rear bench (currently trying to get the previous owner to supply the rest of it) but failing that rear seats can be had for £80 and are a doddle to fit

Ta

1 - 5 of 5 Posts