GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else find that sometimes the GTR likes to play up in this department?

For example: having the iphone plugged in through the USB and it will just randomly stop playing and its a pain to get going again?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Not for me, I do find sometimes the iphone doesn't catch up with what you've selected or the display in the car isn't showing the correct info. Page flick through the sources and back to iPod fixes it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Does anyone else find that sometimes the GTR likes to play up in this department?

For example: having the iphone plugged in through the USB and it will just randomly stop playing and its a pain to get going again?
Yes absolutely like the bluetooth loses connection! I'm glad that you brought this topic up as thought that it was due to my blasting Black Lace - Agadoo!!

Will see if Westover guys can check when next in.

AJ

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I'm not sure how your bluetooth problem is related to wmds problem with an iphone being plugged in.........

·
Registered
913 Posts
He did say 'for example' and i did say 'like', so it seems theres a few niggling issues with connection of iphone both USB and Bluetooth? Sorry if my simple reply affected you in any way....:D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I had this exact problem, unplugging and plugging back in solved it for a short time. So I bought a new lead, and now problem is fully resolved.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I have read somewhere once that the volume is adjusted automatically according to road noise etc. But mine has never done that.

·
Registered
644 Posts
ive never experienced this with my ipod connection or bluetooth..

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I have read somewhere once that the volume is adjusted automatically according to road noise etc. But mine has never done that.
There's an option in Settings > Audio on the MFD to adjust automatic volume. I've got mine set to OFF as it bugs the f**k out of me. :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Certainly on mine the USB is sensitive/has some marginality to certain devices. It works flawlessly with some sticks and randomly hangs with others, very repeatable.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts