GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does any one have a copy of any documentation on ecu and gearbox upgrades from Litchfield. Work was done in May 2012. I would really appreciate a copy .

thanks.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
Does any one have a copy of any documentation on ecu and gearbox upgrades from Litchfield. Work was done in May 2012. I would really appreciate a copy .

thanks.
Anyone got any info spoke to Litchfields and requested info and emailed twice and no response.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Anyone got any info spoke to Litchfields and requested info and emailed twice and no response.
Litchfield does seem to take a while to reply so try to give them a call and speak to someone instead.

I am not clear on what you want though... copy of documentation?

If you want information of prices it's all on their website : Litchfield - Nissan GT-R - Litchfield Motors

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Litchfield does seem to take a while to reply so try to give them a call and speak to someone instead.

I am not clear on what you want though... copy of documentation?

If you want information of prices it's all on their website : Litchfield - Nissan GT-R - Litchfield Motors
Hi I did call and speak to them requested any info that goes with ecu upgrade and gearbox upgrade eg details on launch control and difference between maps. They were helpful on phone and were going to send out info just posting to see if any members have this info

·
Registered
471 Posts
E-mail is not a good way to get hold of Iain, I don't know why :confused:
You are far better giving him a phone as even if he isn't free he has always phoned me back.
Which reminds me I e-mailed him a couple of times a while back and never heard back so I'll have to give him a phone as well :)
J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts