GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!

I have this parts for sale:

3300£ - Litchfield EFR6758 with the oem manifold. 300 km. Made on E85 [email protected] on 1.4 bar stock engine. Bought from Litchfield. Includes everything to have them running.

400£ - HKS downpipes 600 miles.

130£ - DW65 Fuel pumps 600 miles.

2800£ - Akrapovic evolution with the y pipe and the carbon tips 600 miles.

280 £ - Stock Crankshaft, 4000 miles MY2012.

All the prices are + freight. Any question feel free to ask

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
for anyone who may be interested - I am sure these turbos will make a fair bit above 816hp on pump fuel - and lightening quick spool. :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
for anyone who may be interested - I am sure these turbos will make a fair bit above 816hp on pump fuel - and lightening quick spool. :)
Are these the same one as from Linney Tuning ?

The connection from the stock exhaust manifold to the CHRA back cover looks similar.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are these the same one as from Linney Tuning ?

The connection from the stock exhaust manifold to the CHRA back cover looks similar.
No its not the same. This one its from Litchfield but the parts maybe its the same.

Great turbos with fantastic quick spool.

Regards

Mattias

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Where in Sweden are you located? :) I am close to Stockholm and have been eyeing the EFR6758's for quite some time now.. but not sure if I want to take the plunge.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where in Sweden are you located? :) I am close to Stockholm and have been eyeing the EFR6758's for quite some time now.. but not sure if I want to take the plunge.
Skövde its were i'am located, The turbo kit its sold just waiting to receive the funds by friday. Grymt turbo kit som har en fantastisk kort spool tid.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
OK, I see, thanks for letting me know! Yeah, it is a very well balanced turbo, hopefully I will get to experience it or something similar in the future, we'll see.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Price reduced on:

Akrapovic full evolution system w/ carbon tips - 2300£

HKS Downpipes - 320£

All price are plus freight and are packed and ready to be sent.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts