GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New house purchase forces sale.

UK 2009 (09) Black edition GTR in Kuro Black 14,750 miles from new.

2 previous owners

Full Litchfield service history with over £20,000 receipts for work done, been look after by Litchfield all its life, so they know this car inside out

Litchfield Forged Engine

LITCHFIELD 3.8 ENGINE
We feel the standard GTR engine requires upgrading when power levels go beyond our Stage 5 750bhp package.The weakest link in the standard engine is the connecting rods which have been known to bend or break under high load.Our forged 3.8 engine consists of upgraded engines internals to replace the weaker OE Nissan parts.The engine is then rebuilt and balanced in house to our high standards with all new bearings and gaskets.The revised engine will provide enough strength for over 850bhp.

Litchfield GTR Custom Forged Piston set with new Piston Rings
Litchfield GTR Custom Forged Connecting Rods
ARP Main stud bolt kit
Balanced Engine internals and Crank balanced
New bearings, engine gaskets and seals
Litchfield Warranty package for UK customers
Joe Gibbs running in oil with initial breaking in carried out here
Litchfield Engine cleanse
Litchfield High performance 5w-40 engine oil

LM800 Turbos

Full Milltek System inc Downpipes

2012 Intercooler and oil cooler

LM340 Fuel pumps

ECUTEK software including 2012 gearbox upgrade

MPSS tyres 275/305 setup and the alloys are immaculate

Front and Rear parking sensors

Anti Hijack system

Tracker

Zele 4 rear light upgrade

Excellent condition inside

MOT & TAX till June. Next service not till June also

Has remainder of Litchfield warranty till June - covering all work done

The car had a new engine block assembly along with the rods and pistons and at this time had the larger LM800 turbos and had 2012 intercooler and oil cooler replacements for the originals along with new crank etc. This work was completed only 1500 miles ago and has only covered 1000 miles since the last service/ run in.

This will literally be the cheapest way to get into a Litchfield forged R35 and I dont expect it to be around long

If Ive missed anything, ill add later along with more photos

£44,500 or offers Please dont waste both our times with low ball offers please :)

Ill get some more pics tomorrow after a clean and polish, but its immaculate inside and out

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wow that sold quick!
Well done. I'm not telling my wife about this. We're in a similar position in needing to look better to the mortgage company.
Gone with NatWest as I'm told by the financial advisor that they're still one of the few places that 'take their word for it' when I say I will clear the debt of the car.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great news the car sold so quick..!
It gives us hope, properly modified cars do sell...

Dan..
They do if they are priced accordingly. Seen a few hang around for months and months as what they are asking for them isn't realistic.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well done mate.

Genuine car for good price = quick solid sale.

Lots could learn from this, it should be made a sticky !!

J.
Indeed. People do overprice their cars a little.

All paid for. I hope the new owners enjoys it.

Ill be back looking again in a couple of months once all the paperwork for the new build is done, Although the new C63 is looking good if they release the 4Matic over here. Could be tempted for a 4WD 4.0l V8 twin turbo!

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Indeed. People do overprice their cars a little.

All paid for. I hope the new owners enjoys it.

Ill be back looking again in a couple of months once all the paperwork for the new build is done, Although the new C63 is looking good if they release the 4Matic over here. Could be tempted for a 4WD 4.0l V8 twin turbo!
Please don't!!!!

This forum needs you!!! FOREVER!!!!! :smokin:

Most of your posts are just pure entertainment!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.