GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had a couple of days on this mental Litchfield LM1000

running a fully built 4.2 and all the trimmings she currently puts out 1000 bhp which will soon be upped to 1200 once run in

as you can imagine she's had lots of workshop time so had the go but not the show !!

on arrival

wheels off clean routine

a look round with the sun gun showing swirls and a general lack lustre finish

a pillar before

and after

scratch reduced but not fully removed due to media thickness insufficient

badge removed

exhausts sorted

wheels protected

base layer wax

matts shampooed and protected

glass sealed

wax top coat

all areas re checked to confirm all is well

the heart of the beast

interior cleaned

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow that's mental. Best colour. 1000 hp which is amazing. Best registration. Awesome interior. What more could you ask for? Lol

obviously the best detailer too ;)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Looks stunning, love the number plate an all, great work Paul/Iain.

I hope Iain does a thread on the car, would love to read some more details about it.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
If that's the real reg number it's absolute class. :clap:

Nice work Paul, looks amazing.

Great car, subtle looks and mind blowing power.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow indeed, best looking 35 I think I've ever seen with serious poke! Nice seats too :)
cheers fella

Wow that's mental. Best colour. 1000 hp which is amazing. Best registration. Awesome interior. What more could you ask for? Lol

obviously the best detailer too ;)
lol thanks buddy

Is that a forum car? Looks great and loving what must be the ultimate GT-R number plate.
cheers mart and no he's not on here

Great work as ever, love the seats and those TSW's are tempting every time I see them!
thanks tom

Looks stunning, love the number plate an all, great work Paul/Iain.

I hope Iain does a thread on the car, would love to read some more details about it.
thanks jamie - not sure if iain will do a thread or not hopefully he'll notice this and comment

If that's the real reg number it's absolute class. :clap:

Nice work Paul, looks amazing.

Great car, subtle looks and mind blowing power.
nice one richard and yes its the actual registration :squintdan

·
Registered
832 Posts
Seen this a few times while it was at Litchfields get the working done, looks great and has absolutely mind blowing power! The reg sets it off perfectly

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
I've seen that car a number of times, totally agree on the number plate front, it grabs my eye every time I see it.

It's been running that kind of power for as long as I can remember having GT-Rs which must be coming up for three years now.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lovely .. What side skirts are they please ?
cheers fella - my guess is litchfield supplied the skirts so probably best to ask iain

I've seen that car a number of times, totally agree on the number plate front, it grabs my eye every time I see it.

It's been running that kind of power for as long as I can remember having GT-Rs which must be coming up for three years now.
i think everyone on here would love that plate lol

the car has spent a lot of time being developed over the last three years so was probably more a case of being built to run that power than running that sort of power

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts