GTR Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
One of my customers runs that spec and only changed pistons as I think it was nearly on 150k.
Ah right well mines on 20k so should be ok for a bit 馃槈 especially as I have now realised it wasn鈥檛 set at full boost 馃檮 it is now though 馃槀

Registered
Lovely car you have there (y)
Chatting to Litchfields at the mo myself as not sure if to go fully forged or just rods or weather to keep hybrid nismo turbos or go EFR 6758 turbos. Think its only 3 k difference and the gearbox wasnt as much as i initialy thought it would be cost wise. Id like around the 850hp mark,but no point with torque limited.

Vendor
Two totally different spec turbo鈥檚 there in terms of performance and when they were designed.

If your fitting rods to the motor I鈥檇 pop the wastegates open to check the manifolds for cracks, and if you go the efr route do it on the log manifolds.

Premium Member
I was up at Lichfield's and saw your engine being built. It was beautiful!!!

Registered
Lovely car you have there (y)
Chatting to Litchfields at the mo myself as not sure if to go fully forged or just rods or weather to keep hybrid nismo turbos or go EFR 6758 turbos. Think its only 3 k difference and the gearbox wasnt as much as i initialy thought it would be cost wise. Id like around the 850hp mark,but no point with torque limited.
Go all-in. I had the EFR 6958's and fully built engine+trans. Pushed 1067 crank HP on E70. Around 1080 HP on full Ethanol (E85).
They spool very fast and are a pure joy.
But also consider G30-770's or so as they are not all that much more expensive but gives lots of room for further growth.

Registered
Go all-in. I had the EFR 6958's and fully built engine+trans. Pushed 1067 crank HP on E70. Around 1080 HP on full Ethanol (E85).
They spool very fast and are a pure joy.
But also consider G30-770's or so as they are not all that much more expensive but gives lots of room for further growth.
Yes i heard they spool quicker than the standard turbos.
Was thinking of the dodson 1 st gear kit,but was told they still break,so will get it all done properly as i intend to keep the car.
How much are you making on pump fuel ?

Registered
Never dyno'ed it on RON98 (highest octane pump fuel in Sweden). Tuner said E85 gives around 200-250 HP over pump fuel, so a guess would be around 830-880 HP.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts