GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently (and sadly) sold my R-35 GTR, which I was very sorry to see go, but I needed a tow car as I intend to go racing this season.

I bought the car as a stage 2 from Litchfield, they serviced it and looked after it and they then helped me sell it. I've owned several performance cars and I have to say that the service from Iain and the team was among the best I've received. Knowledgeable, efficient and fairly priced. I would recommend them.

Gregor

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Hi Gregor

I was thinking of selling up and going for the new Jag F type coupe, the V8 supercharged one BUT then though about my GTR's and realised that I know so many people who have sold and then regretted it - hence why I still have my R33 I guess !

Iain is top bloke though !

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Hi Gregor

I was thinking of selling up and going for the new Jag F type coupe, the V8 supercharged one BUT then though about my GTR's and realised that I know so many people who have sold and then regretted it - hence why I still have my R33 I guess !

lucky man r33 and r35... :D

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Thumbs up for for iain and his team great service and honest guys that's the main thing he's nit interested in abusing your wallet he gives you honest and friendly advice

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
The F-Type won't make you smile as much as your GTR

I also agree Iain is a Top bloke

Hi Gregor

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Jag F type coupe, didn't flynn try one of these recently and have problems?

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Hi Gregor

Did you not read my experience with the F Type V8 I bought?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.