GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey good day
Car is due service, anyone from Edinburgh or Scotland has their service at litchfield? If yes do you drive or transport? And what's the cost like if transport to and back? Thank you

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey good day
Car is due service, anyone from Edinburgh or Scotland has their service at litchfield? If yes do you drive or transport? And what's the cost like if transport to and back? Thank you
Hi, i've been a few time's and i drive there 800m round trip, but it suit's me as i have family down south so i visit at the same time, going again next month:thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Why don't you take it to Jurgen at JM-Imports in Newcastle.

Much closer and service is excellent.

Can't recommend highly enough.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Why don't you take it to Jurgen at JM-Imports in Newcastle.

Much closer and service is excellent.

Can't recommend highly enough.
I already do go to Jurgen!!! as i said i'm going that way and visiting family
so will be using litchfield's this time, make's sense to do it this way,
It take's me 3hrs to JM Import's so still a trek:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Had mine serviced at Litchfield. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me, but it's in safe hands.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
had my car serviced by litchfields last year. It will be going down again this year in June.

They arranged to get the car transported down which cost £400. But I flew down and drove the car back up. This year I will probably drive down and back as I'll have more time.

I have a Litchfield warranty and didnt want to risk loosing it. I asked Ian if he wanted to see the car mid term and he said he was happy for me to have the mid term service done by Duncan at Hypertech in Falkirk. But I would again check with him again as it was only oil changes needed.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Have driven down and backon two occasions now. My wife comes along and we make a weekend of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts