GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a potential buyer I emailed them and was sent a lovely pdf outlining their servicing charges including itemised parts costs and details of the transmission fluids they use. The reason I say this is reading several of the threads in this section there seems to be doubt about the fluids they use, their prices and issues regarding the warranty if you use an independant. The pdf tells all. Drop them an email and get one too. I was surprised how inexpensive they are and am encouraged to buy a new, black GTR soon :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Easier to read the pdf as it is quite a large table. I can forward it to whoevers wants it if you give me your email.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the emails. I will send the pdf as it itemises everything clearly, but the basic service charges are:

6000 - £128
12000 - £280
18000 - £435
24000 -£394
30000 - £128
36000 - £831 (2ndary airfilter + transmission)
42000 - £128
48000 - £394
54000 - £435
60000 - £1020 (brakes hoses and plugs)

They use Motel Gear 300 75w-140 (Nismo spec) transmission fluid and Mobil 1 0W-40 fully-synthetic Engine oil.

All seems pretty reasonable to me. Now just have to decide - GTR or R8? Tough one.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I've e mailed Litchfields on three occasions. Each time I've had a reply the same day and they have always been so helpful. Class act!

I wish the same could be said for my HPC! They have really sunk to new depths in the customer service arena. Never had a call returned......other than the first one for the deposit! My HPC will never see a penny of my money.

·
Registered
131 Posts
QUOTE=waltong

I wish the same could be said for my HPC! They have really sunk to new depths in the customer service arena. Never had a call returned......other than the first one for the deposit! My HPC will never see a penny of my money.
Your HPC needs some well deserved recognition which one please.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've used litchfields for parking sensors anti hijack and a cam belt service on wifes Honda NSX. Each time I 've been there they have been brilliant so proffesional and always willing to help. My GTR is coming up to 6k service guess where its going?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Litchfield fitted my Y pipe last week, perfect service!

I spoke to Iain on the Thursday and the job was done 1st thing Friday morn.

He even made me some toast and coffee, whilst I was waiting! :thumbsup:

Rob

·
Registered
297 Posts
Niceone Iain, you are a star fella.

Customer service and contact points make all the difference if you ask me. Others need to take a leaf

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is it only Jap cars they do

Its just i have a discovery with a TVR engine, and its got "Litchfield" in the name, wondered if it was this lot

Fantastic motor

·
Registered
198 Posts
Litchfield fitted my Y pipe last week, perfect service!

I spoke to Iain on the Thursday and the job was done 1st thing Friday morn.

He even made me some toast and coffee, whilst I was waiting! :thumbsup:

Rob
Thats what you call service. Im @ 4400 and the alot members seam to say goods things about you so i think i will have my y pipe fiited @ the same time of the service and have my AP brake upgrade done also by you. Iain Do you do any interior and exterior work, so i can bring some carbon bits down so you could fit for me.

Ta.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts